E Matty SouthShore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E Matty SouthShore

Hit E matty southside today with a few guys. Pretty rough, high water and the bait was scattered. Fish caught on soft plastics, and a couple on tops. From what I hear, the water needs to fall out another 2 feet, and we need some solid cold fronts.
    TDFT Certified Weighmaster

We saw the same thing last week, a couple of fish here and there, unless you wanted to chase the birds. Water is still extremely high.

Comment

Thanks for the report.
      Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Thanks for the report. We are gonna bust thier arse when we head down there in a few weeks. I sent Steve Soule the dates. Did he get with you yet?

AQUA PIMP
        AQUA PIMP......
        "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Me and Sneekypete will follow,Or yall follow us!
          10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Capt Scott Reeh, Tommy Alexander and myself Fished Cotton in West yesterday morning then hit East in the afternoon. Too much tide still but a few fish to be had. Waded some extreme EAst backlakes and Capt Scott managed 1 solid trout there. We caught fish at every stop, they were just small for the most part. At the mouth of Cottons I wore the small reds out on a strike king spinner...but they were all right at 19".
            Capt Rob Cummings and a friend did manage 2 nice trout at 25 and 28", in East, but that was the best I heard. Water was off color except tight to the South, but did notice some decent water in the NE corner as we were leaving. We didn't have time to try it though as we were running out of daylight. My best fish yesterday I lost on the grab...a very large flatty, that I already had buttered and baked before I ever laid my grubby paw on it.

Yesterday was a grind and my back and legs are still feelin the pain!
            Don't be a Nancy!
            If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Originally posted by aqua pimp View Post
              Thanks for the report. We are gonna bust thier arse when we head down there in a few weeks. I sent Steve Soule the dates. Did he get with you yet?

AQUA PIMP
              I am dyin to get back there. I will get with Steve and nail down the date. He and Danny were two of the Kooks I went with.
              TDFT Certified Weighmaster

Comment

Working...
              X