No announcement yet.

sneeky pete stuck a good one today..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks everybody for the nice comments...That's my 3rd trout over 8 lbs in about a month topped off by a 9 lb'er 3 weeks ago...I just haven't had anyone with me to take a good picture of the fish I've been on.. till yesterday.Thanx Deano for the snapshots...I told you that was the fish you were looking for as soon as I stuck her,it was a fantastic sight to see her shake and shimmy.....Heck i was even gonna let you make the hand grab just for practice... for when you get your big girl...lol

Comment

Sneeky..

Definitely some good fish being caught in East right now...and thats one of em. Congrats on all the big girls there Sneeky....now shhhhhhhhhhh!

If your down tomorrow or Wednesday, look for a shallowsport with a pole platform. Flag me down and say hi, it'll be good to finally meet you!
      Don't be a Nancy!
      If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

good fish
        Itching To Be Fishing!

Comment

Originally posted by Sneekypete View Post
          Thanks everybody for the nice comments...That's my 3rd trout over 8 lbs in about a month topped off by a 9 lb'er 3 weeks ago...I just haven't had anyone with me to take a good picture of the fish I've been on.. till yesterday.Thanx Deano for the snapshots...I told you that was the fish you were looking for as soon as I stuck her,it was a fantastic sight to see her shake and shimmy.....Heck i was even gonna let you make the hand grab just for practice... for when you get your big girl...lol
          Yep i was working that corkey along when you told me I GOT WHAT YOUR LOOKING FOR ,Nice one Rick sorry for not being there on the other trips but im back .
          10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

You sent me back to the boat on purpose,didnt want me puting the pressure on you.HaHa.At least I set the mood for the day.Had fun,Thanks.Ready for next time & dry waders.

Comment

I will be back out there tomorrow and try to match up ole Sneekypete.

Comment

WOW! That's an awesome fish!! Nice job on 3 in a month, and a great picture to boot.
                http://www.theshallowist.com

Comment

Well i was back at it today didnt get a bite ,but i took a bud with me and he had a trout and a flounder .There was bait and everything look good,wind picked up and got a little ruff .i will be trying tomorrow again
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by shallowist View Post
                    WOW! That's an awesome fish!! Nice job on 3 in a month, and a great picture to boot.

Thanks Steve..

Comment

Working...
                    X