Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great report and pictures...looks like you guy's got some good action

Comment

I had a window for this morning and didn't realy think the weather was going to cooperate...went to bed at midnight, got up at 0300,it didn't look too bad, other than the wind...so I went. I only fished the SW end from sun up until 0900, and couldn't buy a bite. Talked with another friend that happened to be out , and he said the same thing. Bait was thick though, but not a strike one on the P&C fatboy today, and I was stuck with it. Seems in my haste to get out of the boat, I left my shoulder box sitting on the console....dumbasss!
      Did see a big girl, but her days were gone. Looked to be in the 28" range and had been dead for awhile. Other than that, it was nice to see the boat running good, and looks to be my last hurrah until 2010. Sneeky, Hogie, Ron, Steve,Michelle, everyone...y'all save me a few East Maty pgs for the next time!
      Few shot from the day...see my box sitting on the console? I swear what a dumb***!!!!
      Attached Files
      Don't be a Nancy!
      If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

The Pink Devil in your box might have caught you a few......NEVER leave the boat without your box!
        sigpic
        Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Originally posted by imhammer View Post
          The Pink Devil in your box might have caught you a few......NEVER leave the boat without your box!
          Thanks for that bit of IMPORTANT info Chip! Yes the pink was in the BOX!
          Don't be a Nancy!
          If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

I'm looking forward to getting down there in the next few weeks. Here's a piece of advice that I got from one of the coasts best anglers, Charlie Paradoski. Don't string those big ones and drag them around before taking the pic!! They will not survive!!!!!!! That's why the floater. Only good part about seeing one is that you know that they live in the area. Find a way to carry a camera and take the pics and get the fish back in the water as soon as possible. We have to keep these great populations going, it's not an endless supply. Oh yeah, Don't leave your wade boxes in the boat, never seems to work well... Merry Christmas!!
            http://www.theshallowist.com

Comment

Working...
            X