No announcement yet.

Another qualtiy day in the E.matty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok here's the pics of FNB 7 1/2 lbs der,with the release,and one of Sneeky! Now show some deer pics Barham.
    Attached Files
    10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Congratulations, nice fish !!
      GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

thanks.that was my first trip to gorda.i think im gonna like the place.first time to really use corkys too.sneeky put us on them.like he said its not the spot its the sweet spot in the spot.goin again in the morning im ready for my 8 pounder so dont let me down rick we r on a roll

Comment

Well Reetime and FNB are on the way to my house and said it's froggy just how i like it.We will be picking Sneeky up and be on are way to Gorda,will be back this eve.with the report.Good luck everyone else!

Comment

go get them pigs

Comment

Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
              Ok here's the pics of FNB 7 1/2 lbs der,with the release,and one of Sneeky! Now show some deer pics Barham.
              Nice catch and release Ross, no deer
              Last edited by dbarham; December 31, 2009, 01:50 PM.
              MANVEL MOB

Comment

Hope yall found em late, because early was a *****! SOB it was foggy at 0530 on the ICW!
                Don't be a Nancy!
                If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Me and lurefisher drinkin one him reeltime and FNB and sneekypete got on em well Rick got a 5 and a 7#er slow day they said wish I was there
                  MANVEL MOB

Comment

Yep Sneeky gave a lesson today two solid FISH.

Comment

Sneekys definitely got them dialed in. I wanted to stay until late, but my wife called and was hurling sick due to some bad Jack n the Box chicken strips, so called it a day early. Man was that fog freakin thick at 0530 going down the ICW. Cold, wet, and couldn't see chit...I really thought it was gonna be on!
                      Brought my boat back from Maty, so any you guys need a partner down there, give me a call. I'm always good for gas and beer!
                      Last edited by FlatoutFishin; January 1, 2010, 06:32 AM.
                      Don't be a Nancy!

Comment

heres the pics he put it on us yest.Can't wait to see what they get today he has Fuzzy and Reeltime with him today.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
                          heres the pics he put it on us yest.Can't wait to see what they get today he has Fuzzy and Reeltime with him today.
                          Blow them pics up before posting...I can't make out the back ground! LOL
                          Don't be a Nancy!

Comment

background doesn't matter. you can go stand right next to him and watch him catch em and not get a bite. don't ask me how i know this. lurefisher can relate.
                            michelle

Comment

Originally posted by michelle View Post
                              background doesn't matter. you can go stand right next to him and watch him catch em and not get a bite. don't ask me how i know this. lurefisher can relate.
                              michelle
                              Been there both ways. I much prefer being the do-er over the do-e!
                              It's fun to watch a master at work though, isn't it?
                              Don't be a Nancy!

Comment

Working...
                              X