hidden dredge pipe in sargent icw!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sneekypete View Post
    Deano, I'm not sure I could claim a-power pole, a-hole.... and a trolling motor on the same claim form.
    bwahaaaa. i'm not gonna slam lurefisher too much until i get some crawfish..
    sounds like this boy can cook em.

Comment

I found it. Coming back Friday night. I slowed down around the dredge (passed on the green light side). The barge operator waved me towards the center. When I jumped up...BAM.

Comment

That sheet is a mess!!!! I pretty much stayed closer to the middle Saturday and today and was ok. They need to do a better job of marking those pipes.

AQUA PIMP
        AQUA PIMP......
        "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

I haven't been to Sargent in a while so I don't know where the dredge is, but you can go in the first cut past Mitchells Cut. Enter the cut on the left side and once in the bay, bear right and follow the north shore line. It's best to stay on plane going thru there. Greg, your boat might have a little trouble on low tide.

Comment

Yea, I ain't going through there LOL. I'll stick to the ICW! After the weekend I had there I may never go back there

AQUA PIMP
            AQUA PIMP......
            "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Steve that dredge pipe has been right at that cut.I had to run it on one trip and it was way shallow.Now way Greg's boat could have made it on that tide I barely did I was shooting mud about 15 feet in the air behind the boat.I had a tough time saturday morning in the fog cause I couldn't see their red and green lights till I was right on top of the barge.I have been putting by at all times just in case.

Comment

thanks Rick, I may putt my butt down there Friday if I'm not in Galveston. How's the fishing been down there? Sounds like it's been a bit slow.

Comment

Yes it has been a little slow,when you find them there good fish.The east wind had been a mother, it will mess up a lots of areas ...I found great water and bait last weekend even in 25 mph east wind.I'll pm you some locals where the water and bait was right

Comment

Working...
                  X