No announcement yet.

Game warden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yea,they need to hit the jetty in surfside,more than half the people out there would get tickets or go to jail!!!!!
    the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

GW has a tough job. If you see someone in violation best thing is to take a photo of the TX numbers and incriminating shots... Ideally you should immediately call Operation Game Thief. The number is printed on your Hunting / Fishing license! 1800-798-GAME (4263)
      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

When will Tree Dragging be outlawed? ha ha agin!!

I been stoppped many times-even twice the same morning by same GW. I only have had two issues-one time after looking for some green water after already being stopped near Yates bayou in winter, semi-rough water, we found a pocket of green water with bait, 2' depth. Pulled up, jumped out and see white water headed our way-GW hauling towards us again-he pulls into the pocket-looks at us, says "Sheeit, I already checked you", floored it and churned up the green water instead of putting out and ruined the spot. Other time was Sea Isle-I turned down canal to brother's house and GW lady pulls me over and says registration was expired-it wasn't, she forgot what year it was, but looked pretty good when bent over going through my hatches. After I explained what year it was, she got a little mad and then left. Never been ticketed and hope never will.

USCG inspections are a PITA but good for a year-problem I had was his computer dealie wasn't working well and he took over 40 minutes waiting for signal/data/info-shouldn't beeen near that long-and yes, they apparently run ya for warrants also. BTW, if in channel of jetties, no signal flare needed, but on gulf side ya better have em!! I showed him my flares and said I also keep expired ones but not with good current ones-he said I didn't need them unless on gulf side-that amazed me. Also, never keep expired flares with current ones-pretty sure that is a ticket.

They are good folk, doing a tough job and deserve respect and get that from me-I'd be scared sheeeitless coming up to some folks knowing they're carrying guns and a lotta folks are plain crazy-takes guts.
        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

I called when I saw 2 guys with a cooler full of flounder when limit was 2 pe rperson at the time. The took abou an hour but they came and it was like a SWAT raid over at the Ferry Landing. I did not aply for the reward but The poached had already left to their tan van and got busted there along with their cooler. Our guess there was they had about 10-15 founder. They would catch 2 each and come back from the van.

The GW's just asked we shwo them our stringers.
          NoBama

Comment

I know it must be a tough job but I would like to see more tickets issued to those fishing without a license. Why not be as enforcing as DPS is for speeders on I45, I just think if the rest are following the guidelines, try to get the ones that are not.

Comment

Working...
            X