EMB Friday and Saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EMB Friday and Saturday

Fished EMB both Friday and Saturday. Friday was much better than Saturday. We fished the south shoreline and waded some back drains both days and picked up a few trout to 23 and a few redfish. There was a large school of reds running a 1/4 mile strech and we picked up a few when we saw em. I tied a pink skitterwalk the last time we saw em and and chunked it over the school and tried to work it fast. They were fighting each other to get it until one finally sucked it down. That was pretty cool. We didnt find any birds working when we moved from one wade to the next. I did talk and found out where the birds are and he said there were TONS of em. They caught 5 fish or more to get a keeper and a few reds mixed in as well. One of his clients picked up a 40 inch red working the birds with a lightweight rod and reel. He said it drug them around for over 30 minutes. I think the full moon and weather changing have the scattered. Should be easier to pattern the fish when the water cools down a little more.

"I think the full moon and weather changing have the scattered. Should be easier to pattern the fish when the water cools down a little more."

That's exactly the excuse I used here in West bay so it must be right! LOL
    Good report too.....thanks.
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

at least you caught something. today was horrible.
      the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Working...
      X