No announcement yet.

Big Girl hunt 12/9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTG Chip. Looks like it was well worth the cold grind. I sometimes lose my concentration when it gets so long between bites enough that I sometimes miss the few bites possible on a day like that. Nice bait selection and great pics.
    If we don't leave any, there won't be any.

Comment

Originally posted by Race1Mopar View Post
      You get em imhammer
      That's a couple of beauties! Thanks for the report.

Kenny, now I know you're messing with Alex.. Must be like the washers tournament... oh did I bring that up again. Dang Alex.. I guess that will never die, lol. Btw, i've seen Alex grind with the best of them, sun up to sun down rain wind and cold. Youth !!!! hahahahah
      shhhhhh lol.

Comment

Sweet!
        "The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword"

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
          Jeremy you've been on a 3 week hiatus since we started your group don't make us start a photo album
          I have not been on a hiatus. I just have not been fishing,but I have still been commenting. Work has been crazy busy so far this month and I have had softball playoffs on my Monday and Tuesday night leagues.

Comment

Originally posted by FP10 View Post
            I have not been on a hiatus. I just have not been fishing,but I have still been commenting. Work has been crazy busy so far this month and I have had softball playoffs on my Monday and Tuesday night leagues.
            Excuses excuses......Just go fish and post up a report!
            sigpic
            Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Great looking avatar Hammer

Comment

I am going tomorrow even if I have to hole up in a corner somewhere out of the wind. Wed I am going to find a big girl...

Comment

Originally posted by Nwilkins View Post
                  Great looking avatar Hammer
                  I had a great photographer!
                  sigpic
                  Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Originally posted by FP10 View Post
                    I am going tomorrow even if I have to hole up in a corner somewhere out of the wind. Wed I am going to find a big girl...
                    I hope to see you pull out one over 8lbs. I got my new camera so I am ready to take some pics and videos!
                    sigpic

Comment

I hope we all get one over 8 on Wed!! Looks like my old man is going with us. He is getting all of his wading gear so I don't have to baby sit him!

Comment

Albert may want to get out Wed also. I will let you know. Should be a good morning.
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X