Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
    How you like the Suzuki? Quiet?
    my last engine was the 150 suzuki 4 stroke and i think the 175 is quieter and seems like a much more powerful engine. seems like more torque.
    m

Comment

I had a 175 on an older Gulf Coast and she would haul!

Smaller prop should bump up your RPM's possibly run some more speed or gain a better hole shot. Let us know what you come up with. 3 Blade or 4?
      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

If the bite turns off Michelle switch to a 1/16th and work it just off bottom. I had the same thing happen Wednesday, but tried this on Thursday and they were still there. We were on the North side though. Cuts, moving tide and shell seemed to be the ticket, oh and a little bait didn't hurt either.

Nice rig and that's a damn fine flounder too!
        Don't be a Nancy!
        If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

nice ride!
          MANVEL MOB

Comment

Wow that is a nice fatty Michelle.If you look close you can make out a skull face in his camouflage .check this one i caught in e.matty on a top water.I never noticed it but was so dang excited about nailing a flounder on a gold red head shedog,I sent Barham a pic.He immediately called back telling me to look at my pic again there is a face on that fish.
            I hope your having fun with the new boat ,its getting time for them e.matty big girls!
            Attached Files
            10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
              Wow that is a nice fatty Michelle.If you look close you can make out a skull face in his camouflage .check this one i caught in e.matty on a top water.I never noticed it but was so dang excited about nailing a flounder on a gold red head shedog,I sent Barham a pic.He immediately called back telling me to look at my pic again there is a face on that fish.
              I hope your having fun with the new boat ,its getting time for them e.matty big girls!

that's cool. i never noticed that before. it was really noticable in your pic. thanks for pointing that out.
              i'm ready to chase those matty fish w/ u and sneeky pete.
              michelle

Comment

Were going to hit it a couple times during the week give Sneeky a call Michelle im sure he would love to hear from you.He has not been feeling well sence the car wreak.
                10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Working...
                X