Clear All

Very nice!!!!! Congrats again

AQUA PIMP
    AQUA PIMP......
    "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Nice rig.
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Congrats on the new boat.
        "Shut up and jerk your croaker" - James Fox

Comment

Very Nice!
          I'm extremely jealous, of course!
          "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Took the haynie out this morning for its maiden voyage to chocolate. Ran like a dream got skinny in 6'' and still had room to play with. The only thing i noticed is i had it at about 4500 RPMS and it felt like it wasnt going anywhere at about 23-25MPH. The guy that had it before me just recently had the prop reworked, and im curious as if it may need a bigger prop like a 4 blade or just reworked again?

Any advice would be awesome.
            Courage is being scared to death... and saddling up anyway.
            John Wayne.

Comment

Did you try adjusting your tilt&trim as well as jackplate?
              I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Whats the recommended hp for that boat? I thought a 90 hp might be a bit small, but I don't know the hull weight.

Comment

The jack plate and trim were all the way down when running through the channel. When i got into the flats and real shallow cuts i trimmed up and lifted the jackplate all the way. Oh and to steve, ive seen 2 other Haynies like this with 115's so im unsure what rating it has. I did alittle research and they said the prop best suited for my model/boat/motor would be a 17 pitch, its got a 15.
                  Courage is being scared to death... and saddling up anyway.
                  John Wayne.

Comment

Play with the tilt my 115 jumps up almost 8 knots with just a couple of bumps on the tilt its like a NOS system on her. The steering becomes alot less stiff also. I run the jack plate up 1" and then go to the tilt and bring it up until I see her go. BTW I run the jack plate low so when I do get too shallow I have enough left to get out. I am running 34-35(37.4-39 mph) with the 115
                    Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

I hardly ever raise my jack plate over and inch or two. I use tilt if im am puttin around in shallow water and my boat will run so skinniy it will scare. Thats nice boat you have I am sure you will figure it out.
                      Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

looks like it will run shallow!
                        the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Working...
                        X