Show a picture of your boat!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
    theres one on boat trader barham newer model and cheaper than that.
    The motor is 10 years older.
    I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

• I saw that big blue box hanging on the back now that you say that 007.
      10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

• Welp I sold the World Cat yesterday, as I was delivering down to Port A, I drove by Trans. I've been looking for a boat that I can either tow behind my camper or my wife can pool with her little SUV. You have to understand I just about hate camping. I realized I'm smarter then my wife and the others they like sitting outside when it's 95 degrees, I don't. Since we dont' really "camp" this would give me something to do. Well I just happen to see this on the way by and called thinking it was a service boat it winded up being there demo. On my way back through I stopped by and Donnie talked me into taking a ride and that was pretty much all it took. So I did manage about 2 hours with out an outboard boat anyways. I'll probably pick it up sometime next week. So here is "Sweet Pea" unless I can think of a better name.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Seaweed; April 18, 2009, 09:41 PM.

Comment

• I like it. The color is different, and we'll definitely see you coming from a mile away. Cool!

I went by Trans the otherday with Arsola and they do have some sweet rigs. I really like the quality of the glass job and the detail they put into the rigging. I' look forward to a fishing trip with you sometime so i can see how it handles.
          Last edited by FlatoutFishin; April 18, 2009, 11:05 PM.
          Don't be a Nancy!
          If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

• Nice Tran. trans makes a good boat.
            "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor that the protected will never know."

Semper Fi!

Comment

• Yeah I was really impressed with the ride of this little thing. This will be the smallest boat I've ever had so I was very skeptical of it, but it proved to be ok. It will take some getting used to.

The new 20' cat they have is the baby cat's big brother. It's built like the baby cat but 20' and it is sweet. I really almost said I needed that one but it would have defeated the purpose of what I was trying to do.

FOF yeah let's hook up and see what she'll do. Donnie may deliver it to me next week as of right now I have no way to get down there. So he said he would deliver it, that's service. If he does I plan to be somewhere Saturday, probably E. Matty but maybe Galveston I just know E. Matty a lot better then I do W. Galveston.

Comment

• Awesome boat Seaweed........
                "Anything worth doing is worth doing right"

Comment

• I'm going down to Maty Wednesday if you want Donnie to meet you there. We can take my truck, fish a little, and haul it back. I'll spring for the gas. Just an idea!
                  Originally posted by Seaweed View Post
                  Yeah I was really impressed with the ride of this little thing. This will be the smallest boat I've ever had so I was very skeptical of it, but it proved to be ok. It will take some getting used to.

The new 20' cat they have is the baby cat's big brother. It's built like the baby cat but 20' and it is sweet. I really almost said I needed that one but it would have defeated the purpose of what I was trying to do.

FOF yeah let's hook up and see what she'll do. Donnie may deliver it to me next week as of right now I have no way to get down there. So he said he would deliver it, that's service. If he does I plan to be somewhere Saturday, probably E. Matty but maybe Galveston I just know E. Matty a lot better then I do W. Galveston.
                  Don't be a Nancy!

Comment

• That's a possibility, but I need to look at my calender tomorrow when I get to work and see what it holds. I think it's somewhat empty this week, but not sure. An afternoon would probably be all I could do. But it would be better then nothing. I like the idea I could probably get out of work early and meet you down there...let me check tomorrow and we'll see what we can come up with.

Comment

• Originally posted by Seaweed View Post
                      That's a possibility, but I need to look at my calender tomorrow when I get to work and see what it holds. I think it's somewhat empty this week, but not sure. An afternoon would probably be all I could do. But it would be better then nothing. I like the idea I could probably get out of work early and meet you down there...let me check tomorrow and we'll see what we can come up with.
                      I work Monday night and have to check out a potential dove lease Tuesday, but Wednesday could work for me. Afternoon would be best, I need to go run my boat(its in maty now) or take it over to Bushas in Bay City and leave it, but then come back and we can run yours and fish a little. I can then follow you back home since I want have my boat. I'm planning on getting down there at sun up so i should be back at Maty by 10 or so. You can have Donnie meet me at the Harbor and I can wait for you to arrive. Just some more ideas to think about!
                      Let me know tomorrow night after you check your schedule or give me a shout at 281-380-4831 after 1...I'll be sleeping.

Monte
                      Don't be a Nancy!

Comment

• This is my 17’ Flatscat. The first photo is the day I bought it several years ago from the original owner. The second photo is the way I rigged her prior to her theft last year in the third photo. The last photos are how she looks now less all of the excess equipment I took down to the land cut last year. She has been a very good boat that is a smooth, dry, and stable fishing platform. I especially like the new flip flop leaning post, it’s a back saver.
                        See ya on the water.....Capt'n Harold
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by FlatoutFishin View Post
                          I work Monday night and have to check out a potential dove lease Tuesday, but Wednesday could work for me. Afternoon would be best, I need to go run my boat(its in maty now) or take it over to Bushas in Bay City and leave it, but then come back and we can run yours and fish a little. I can then follow you back home since I want have my boat. I'm planning on getting down there at sun up so i should be back at Maty by 10 or so. You can have Donnie meet me at the Harbor and I can wait for you to arrive. Just some more ideas to think about!
                          Let me know tomorrow night after you check your schedule or give me a shout at 281-380-4831 after 1...I'll be sleeping.

Monte
                          Sounds like a plan I'll give you a shout tomorrow and see what it's looking like. Donnie is putting a couple things on the boat, but I'm assuming he will have them done before then, heck if not I'll put them on later.

Comment

• heres mine

this is my '97 18' g3. she ain't much but she is mine
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Bradsecond:

You need to the the "TX" in front of your boat registration #s I believe or a GW may ticket ya. Nice Jon-Boat. I like the custom painted name "MINE". That's why J boats are great, paint em, scratch em, always easy to fix-just another can or 2 of paint.
                              "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robalo View Post
                                Bradsecond:

You need to the the "TX" in front of your boat registration #s I believe or a GW may ticket ya. Nice Jon-Boat. I like the custom painted name "MINE". That's why J boats are great, paint em, scratch em, always easy to fix-just another can or 2 of paint.
                                You are absolutely correct!

Comment

Working...
                                X