No announcement yet.

Show a picture of your boat!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good call. never noticed that. i've had the thing for 4 months and been stopped 3 times and not a word from the gw about it. funny. thanks on my way to academy later

Comment

• My new sled Haynie Z21.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by jmack; May 5, 2009, 01:40 PM.

Comment

• Nice looking rig!

Comment

• Thas a nice looking sled...I can see in the picture, in the back ground, your neighbor with the jon-boat is hanging his head in shame.
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBLbrJxGtro
          Not that much different than a Karankawa indian hunting the shallows at night with a torch and a spear.

Comment

• jmack:

Nice rig. Race1Mopar has 1 also-he's got the light green finish w/225 merc. Bet those haul really fast!!
            "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

• Robalo

Thanks yea I think that Race1Mopar has the 23 bigfoot if thats the one I am thinkning of. Mine is the Z21 only difference is 2 feet and a tunnel. The 23 bigfoot has a tunnel and the Z21 is a pad boat. Oh and yea its pretty fast 61mph 3 people 30 gal of fuel with just a 200 opti.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmack View Post
                Robalo

Thanks yea I think that Race1Mopar has the 23 bigfoot if thats the one I am thinkning of. Mine is the Z21 only difference is 2 feet and a tunnel. The 23 bigfoot has a tunnel and the Z21 is a pad boat. Oh and yea its pretty fast 61mph 3 people 30 gal of fuel with just a 200 opti.

Thanks for the shout out Robalo,
                JMac, Nice Boat. I do have the 23 Bigfoot with the tunnel. We all know a bigger boat on the same power will be slower, also a tunnel will be slower than a pad boat.

Robalo, That day you saw me coming from playing in the rough bay I had her pushed 52mph in some pretty rough stuff, winds blowing 20-30mph, gas tank full with 53 gal, both livewells full. I'm impressed with her abilities since I also went through about 10" of water, not on plane, to this hole that opened up to about 5' further back. I had to mark that one "The Hole" and I look to be productive in it later.

So far I've found so many places my other boat would not go I'm like a kid at Christmas and have had to tell myself more than once to go deeper.. go to 2-3' of water. I've been so impressed I've ignored my normal fishing patterns just to see if I can get in "x" cove. It's hurtin my fishin!!!! hahhahahah

Joe

Comment

• Geez, that's fast!! Nice rigs you all got and they look dang dry too. Jealousy is showing from my typing here-NICE RIGS!!
                  "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

• Thanks. Mine was dry for most of the trip but I did angle parallel with this 25mph wind once and even as the spray was being thrown away from the boat a small portion would come back towards me when the wind picked it up.

I have to say it's the first time I think I got sprayed on the boat but it was a fine spray and with that wind I expected it... It would only happen mid speed. Go slower and it stopped, go fast and it stopped.

The guys at Haynie advise you to trim tab down and power the waves but I'm a free spirit and love the tabs up and motor trimed about 2-2.5 to raise the bow.

Ohh and don't let Robalo fool you. He has a couple of nice boats too. The one you and the kids were on looks pretty nice in it's own right.
                    Last edited by Race1Mopar; May 5, 2009, 05:07 PM.

Comment

• 18' Shoalwater Tunnel Flatbottom with 90hp Evenrude. Broken jack plate but with Bob's low water pick-up. 1990 Boat, Motor and 4WD Pickup.
                      Attached Files
                      Timing has a lot to do with the outcome of a rain dance.

Comment

• Nice boat Ron.......it looks kind of familiar.
                        I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

• I snapped these pics outside of Pringle in POC a month or so ago. I have already posted a few pics of my little sled but figured I would share a few more.

Comment

• Gator-Tail

Found a few shots of the Gator-Tail...
                            Attached Files
                            We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

• Majek Illusion

I love my boat!
                              Attached Files
                              Capt. Jen Green

Comment

• Originally posted by Diamond Jen View Post
                                I love my boat!
                                nice!!! oh the boats pretty too
                                MANVEL MOB

Comment

Working...