Horizon Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Horizon Trailer

Anyone have an idea what the price range would be for a Horizon trailer for a 19' bay boat?

I am only wanting to know a ballpark figure to get an idea of what these these trailers run.

something happen to yours today....

Comment

Originally posted by buoy37 View Post
      Anyone have an idea what the price range would be for a Horizon trailer for a 19' bay boat?

I am only wanting to know a ballpark figure to get an idea of what these these trailers run.
      Galvanized or Aluminum? Aluminum maybe $$3200.$3500.
      "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Originally posted by castaway300 View Post
        something happen to yours today....
        All is well.

I have been kicking around the idea of updating my current trailer or even getting a better trailer. I want to weigh the options.

Comment

Originally posted by kenny View Post
          Galvanized or Aluminum? Aluminum maybe $$3200.$3500.
          Aluminum

Comment

My father in law got one from them for his 18' Shoalwater for right around 2700. Alluminum -- Included everything -- torsion axles too!
            Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ibtsoom View Post
              My father in law got one from them for his 18' Shoalwater for right around 2700. Alluminum -- Included everything -- torsion axles too!
              $2,700? Now you're talking!!!

Comment

Jason get in touch with paragod on 2cool.Not sure if he is on this site.he builds a nice trailer and reasonable.
                I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

K
                  Originally posted by reeltime View Post
                  Jason get in touch with paragod on 2cool.Not sure if he is on this site.he builds a nice trailer and reasonable.
                  X2... He built me a nice one for my 27' SeaRay Sundancer at a very good price. Aluminum with 3 torsion axles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Dropping off my boat at Horizon Monday morning to have a new trailer built. It's a 22ft Pathfinder and it's going to cost close to $3400 but I'm also going to have a couple of extra's built on.
                    A Little deeper in debt.

Comment

The Horizon prices are sure cheaper than McClain. I think I paid $3000. for my 17' skiff.
                      "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Well, my boat's getting a new ride, I dropped it off at Horizon yesterday. I should get it back by the end of the week and I'll let y'all know how it turns out.
                        A Little deeper in debt.

Comment

Mine's going in here in a few weeks for a new axle -- looking for some rims for it now. Anybody know if alluminum rims hold up well in the salt and where to get em?
                          Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

I would really consider a McClain or Coastline. Had a few issues with my Horizon that I did not like. Will never own another.

AQUA PIMP
                            AQUA PIMP......
                            "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

I priced them out when shopping rates for a client.

Aluminumm and Galv are not that far from in price from each other .... your going to spend in the $2500 - $3500 range depending on single or double axle and belss and whistles ....

Don't forget to let your insurance company know you got a new trailer .... that way they wont be insureing an old one ...
                              FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

Comment

Working...
                              X