No announcement yet.

My Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know this is corny doing this layout in MSPAINT but what about this layout? When I went on 007's boat I notieced that he had his gas tank on the front of his boat. Now I know why.
    Attached Files
    NoBama

Comment

Originally posted by PasadenaMan View Post
      I know this is corny doing this layout in MSPAINT but what about this layout? When I went on 007's boat I notieced that he had his gas tank on the front of his boat. Now I know why.
      Why don't you put one of the batteries on the other side to even out the weight?
      I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

Are one of the batteries starting and one for a trolling motor. If its a trolling motor it may be placed up front or under the console, unless your running a transom mount...Just a thought.
        Don't be a Nancy!
        If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

I don't want to worry about running low on power. I plan to run some lights as well. No trolling motor planned yet.
          NoBama

Comment

Pasadenaman:

007 is right-you may want to split those batteries to even out the weight. That luminum boat will tilt while at rest with both on 1 side in the corner.
            "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Thanks for the Tip. I will do that. Academy has a 120 quart Coller on sale this weekend for about 70 bux, i think i might go pick one up. Man I have a ways to go. But I'll get there. Luckaly It just needs paint, floors and steering, the the Electronics. I am refinancing to a fixed right now otherwise this would had been a 2 or 3 weekend project.
              NoBama

Comment

That vessel will look real fine tied to the dock at Blockade Runners.
                From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Quick Question buys, I need to get a chartplotter/fishfinder before I lay the floor down. Any recomendations? I was looking at a Raymarine A65 for about 400 bux online.

Thanks!
                  NoBama

Comment

Quick Question buys, I need to get a chartplotter/fishfinder before I lay the floor down. Any recomendations? I was looking at a Raymarine A65 for about 400 bux online.

Thanks!
                    Why before the floor? Are you getting a thru-hull transducer?

Comment

There is a channel that is about 8 inches wide on the floor and i dont want to mess up any of the cables. Not sure what a through hull transducer is.
                      NoBama

Comment

There is a channel that is about 8 inches wide on the floor and i dont want to mess up any of the cables. Not sure what a through hull transducer is.
                        Go ahead and pull 3 or 4 3/8" nylon pull ropes thru it for future use, that way you can add electronics and such with out it being a PITA.

A shoot thru the hull transducer replaces a stern mounted one.

Comment

Any cons on the A65 from ray marine?
                          NoBama

Comment

I've heard through hull transducers will not work on aluminum. Just a thought before you let 007 lead you down the wrong road
                            From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Originally posted by coachlaw View Post
                              I've heard through hull transducers will not work on aluminum. Just a thought before you let 007 lead you down the wrong road
                              Wasn't trying to lead him anywhere, I just axed a kwestion coach......do you feel me?

Comment

Nah, you were trying to mess him up. I done see'd it happ'nin.

Comment

Working...
                                X