My Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by coachlaw View Post
    I've heard through hull transducers will not work on aluminum. Just a thought before you let 007 lead you down the wrong road
    not 007!
    MANVEL MOB

Comment

Ok guys, I have an update. I spent my boat repair money on Stock options for CTIC Dec 2009 Strike price at $2.50.

Not sure if that makes any sense but the boat repair money has been invested. My friend was looking for some good stocks to invest in as well and he said that he would sponsor my boat repairs, lol if I told him what the stock was.
      He bit and bought 100 Contract for CTIC, same as the one I bought and 1000 Shares of common stock as well. Once they "Blow up" he is going to fix my boat and f/b floors. Stock can blow up anywhere from now till O2t 2 depending on fda approval date. I get to keep my boat repair money + the gains. Can't beat that.

In the mean time I am taking the boat to my parents house and clean it up and put the new led lights the trailer.
      Last edited by PasadenaMan; June 18, 2009, 04:03 PM.
      NoBama

Comment

Are the photos you attached still working on the 1st page? Could be the work computer... I will double check when at my house but I don't think I've been able to see what your talking about...
        We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Looks like the pictures have been stripped.
          NoBama

Comment

Yeah... that's what I was thinking... Dunno how that happened... I will alert Webmaster T

Comment

Fixed!

Comment

Ok, I dumped $2k into the stock market and am starting back up on working on my boat. Woohoo. I am getting my 40 gallon gas tank next week and install the marine plywood floor next weekend.
                NoBama

Comment

P-Man... seriously you should put the fuel tank in the center of the boat.. like under the console. Gasoline is heavy, you really want to eaven out your weight completely.
                  Also think about what happens when you anchor up...... the back of the boat will most likely be where the fishing gets done so... the more deck space in the back, the better.

Comment

Roger that Tiny, I am raising the console and placing the Gas tank there.

I bought a VHF radio today
                    Cobra MR-F75B VHF Marine Radio

Probobly Over Kill but will go great with my blackup Hand Held ICOM I-35
                    Last edited by PasadenaMan; July 17, 2009, 03:04 PM.
                    NoBama

Comment

Ah, a belt and suspenders man like myself. Before you know it, you'll have an Eez In kicker bracket and a little kicker motor on there too. Good job.
                      From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

May want to think about runnning a 1-2" pvc pipe so you can pull future wiring thru it for other stuff you may want to run from the console to stern just a thought
                        Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Originally posted by corndog View Post
                          May want to think about runnning a 1-2" pvc pipe so you can pull future wiring thru it for other stuff you may want to run from the console to stern just a thought
                          Thanks, we found a 5 inch wide |___| channel under the flooring that runs the wires. I am going t run a ground and positive wire to the bow to a small power distribution block to make it easier add electic accesories.
                          NoBama

Comment

Originally posted by PasadenaMan View Post
                            Thanks, we found a 5 inch wide |___| channel under the flooring that runs the wires. I am going t run a ground and positive wire to the bow to a small power distribution block to make it easier add electic accesories.
                            If you solder the end of the wires before your crimp them, then follow that will a heat shrink sleeve, then after you make all the connection cover them with silicone(spark plug grease) it will go along way to prevent corrosion. Keep us posted on the progress!!!
                            Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Update

Quick update, we have the pattern cut out for the plywood and will be working on the floor somtime this week. We did get the Outboard mounted. Take a look. I getting excited. The motor has ony had 1 owner besides me.
                              I have to do some work on the hull to get her pretty. Please pardon the Mess.
                              Attached Files
                              NoBama

Comment

Quick update, My mechanic found a console for me and its needing some cleaning, waxing and plishing. The good thing is that is has a whole lot of storage and it has $500 worth of Yamaha digital Guages in it. A Tach, speed, oil, trim level and the rest I cant remember but this is whats going in my boat.

I will be having a friend fabricate the tubing in 1.5" Stainless steel or alumnum. The Fuel tank is built into & plumbed into the console.
                                Attached Files
                                NoBama

Comment

Working...
                                X