X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking good.
    Saltmadness

Comment

I have placed about $2500 into stocks and am down $1200 but thats a little set back until April. I am waiting for my nest egs to hatch and am averaging down each time I buy on the Dips.

I think I just need t pony up and just pay the $750 in part to fishish this lil project but have to keep it hush hush from the wife.
      NoBama

Comment

Originally posted by PasadenaMan View Post
        I have placed about $2500 into stocks and am down $1200 but thats a little set back until April. I am waiting for my nest egs to hatch and am averaging down each time I buy on the Dips.

I think I just need t pony up and just pay the $750 in part to fishish this lil project but have to keep it hush hush from the wife.
        Bring it over here and we can get' er done in 25% of your schedule.
        I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

Quick update, My mechanic found a console for me and its needing some cleaning, waxing and plishing. The good thing is that is has a whole lot of storage and it has $500 worth of Yamaha digital Guages in it. A Tach, speed, oil, trim level and the rest I cant remember but this is whats going in my boat.

I will be having a friend fabricate the tubing in 1.5" Stainless steel or alumnum. The Fuel tank is built into & plumbed into the console.
          that was my console I traded that to Mr pete!! I got the stainless poling platforms that go with it you want em?? good deal?? Glad someone is gonna finally use it it was way too big for my carolina skiff but I used it!! i had the door for the top but have since trashed it sorry!! that was in alvin at ol man Mr Alaniz i think is his name he has a ton of parts!!!
          Last edited by dbarham; September 10, 2009, 04:29 PM.
          MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
            that was my console I traded that to Mr pete!! I got the stainless poling platforms that go with it you want em?? good deal?? Glad someone is gonna finally use it it was way too big for my carolina skiff but I used it!! i had the door for the top but have since trashed it sorry!! that was in alvin at ol man Mr Alaniz i think is his name he has a ton of parts!!!

What is the poling platform? I am not familure with that.
            NoBama

Comment

What is the poling platform? I am not familure with that.
              Your boat has too deep of a draft to worry about a poling platform........just keep doing what you're doing. I'm ready to try her out when you are!!
              I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

I am going to use the durrabak grey(UV) on the inside. The hull I am going to paint later black and white with the follwing http://www.sscoatings.net/aquaplym-info.htm
                in January
                NoBama

Comment

I did a lil research and am going with the Line X non Skid Spray on Liner to cover the plywood. I got a quote for $650 to get all teh floor, walls and that top part of the edge of the gunnel. Anyone here applied this to their boat?
                  NoBama

Comment

I've applied it the tub of my CJ7. Why would you pay to have someone spray it in for you? You can do a great job with some good prep and the do it yourself roll on bed liner kits... Just a thought if you have the time to devote to that. If you don't then that's a different story.
                    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Fuel tank and filter.

I picked up a used 17 Gallon gas tank with sending unit and the matching yamaha fuel water filter seperator for $50. Now I have 2 -17 gallon tanks. The other one needs a sending unit though.
                      Attached Files
                      NoBama

Comment

Update.

Today I picked up a new in the box Binnacle control for my console.
                        Slowly but surly I am getting there. I Also picked up a new Rule 1500 Bilge pump last week. Nest week I am on vacation and I am going to clean up the console and patch up the holes ont he top of the console.

All I need now is a steering setup and the ignition key part.. That's for next paycheck. I did get some LEDs from the same store that the Camp lights were ordered and am very impressed for the amount of light they emmit for $3.99 a led. They are enclosed in a water proof capsule.
                        Attached Files
                        NoBama

Comment

I finally received my Controls, the person I bought it from on ebay did not do a very good job at keeping me up to date. I thought I was ripped off until he replied to my 5 email requesting information. This would have been the 1st time being ripped off on ebay ever. I have been ebay'n since 1999.

No all I have to do is figure out where the console is going to sit on the boat and measure it to get the length of the control cables and steering cable kit to buy. Then get the floor sprayed with line X and I am done. Well your never done now that I think about it.
                          NoBama

Comment

Today I picked up a new in the box Binnacle control for my console.
                            Slowly but surly I am getting there. I Also picked up a new Rule 1500 Bilge pump last week. Nest week I am on vacation and I am going to clean up the console and patch up the holes ont he top of the console.

All I need now is a steering setup and the ignition key part.. That's for next paycheck. I did get some LEDs from the same store that the Camp lights were ordered and am very impressed for the amount of light they emmit for $3.99 a led. They are enclosed in a water proof capsule.

What part are you needing? I have 2 complete (Minus one Key) Yami. harnesses and ignitions. I might be able to help you out and save you some cash.
                            Gande' Member

Comment

I have the 1995 130 saltwater series II motor, the 704 Binnacle and thats all I have so far. I need the ignition part where the key and lanyard go and when i get the measurements, the control cables and the sterring nfb kit and wheel.
                              I do not have any harneses.
                              NoBama

Comment

PM Sent
                                Gande' Member

Comment

Working...
                                X