Safe floor.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Safe floor.

Does anyone know where I can get the stuff for safe floor? It's the tiny rubber pieces you pack with a glue to the floor and it hardens.

I know guys who have tried to find out the Safe floor reciepe ... and failed ... there other other products but I here from everyone who uses them, that they with they went to Safe Floor
    FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

Comment

I have had safe floor installed in the last 2 used boats I have purchased, it was well worth the money. I just picked up my new boat last weekend, Ed at safe floor quoted around 1450 for the new floor; it’s a 22 ft boat. I know it will take me a little time to save up for it but like I said its well worth it.
      Good luck

Comment

I know how to do it I worked at a boat shop a few years ago. I was just trying to figure out where to buy the supplies at.

Comment

Its pretty nice,I just cant get onboard with the price,perhaps I dont understand what makes it so expensive!
          West Bay Sensai...

Comment

Sad thing is ... the materials and specially designed epoxies are patented products... You can go cheap and half a$$ed and Brandon will happily fix it when you are ready to admit it was best to do it right in the first place.

Comment

It's nice but way over priced in my opinion. Guess you can do that when you are the only one in town offering it.

Comment

Originally posted by TTU Wader View Post
                It's nice but way over priced in my opinion.
                I just don't get why you would drop that kind of money for a floor-isn't there already a floor on the boat called the deck? I prefer spending money on a good pair of non-skid deck shoes (about $20-$40) and rest on beer, tackle and wimmen! $1400 can buy a lot of fun (while wearing your new non-skid shoes).
                "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
                  I just don't get why you would drop that kind of money for a floor-isn't there already a floor on the boat called the deck? I prefer spending money on a good pair of non-skid deck shoes (about $20-$40) and rest on beer, tackle and wimmen! $1400 can buy a lot of fun (while wearing your new non-skid shoes).
                  Hell Yea, Robalo's the pimp he knows where to spend the money.
                  Bryan Evans

Boat Werx of Texas
                  (AKA Evans Marine Services)
                  4340 19th St.
                  Bacliff, Texas 77518
                  http://evansmarine.net
                  http://boatwerxtx.com
                  main@boatwerxtx.com
                  281-559-BOAT (2628)

Comment

Originally posted by RickLued View Post
                    Sad thing is ... the materials and specially designed epoxies are patented products... You can go cheap and half a$$ed and Brandon will happily fix it when you are ready to admit it was best to do it right in the first place.

I buy the stuff all the time. Patented LOL

Comment

Sorry to inform you but he has his own epoxies which the producing company will make for nobody else.

Comment

Galveston340,
                        Have some that did a good job but began yellowing after a few years. I suggest you have some past experience doing concrete finish work as well before you start troweling it out only to learn its not as easy as it looks and you're racing time.

Comment

Sweet ยก
                          10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Working...
                          X