Any 18' Bahia Owners on FWE???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any 18' Bahia Owners on FWE???

I am kicking around the idea of getting one. I live close to Coastline Marine and crawl all over their boats from time to time.

I think that's the boat flatoutfishin has.

Comment

Are you really selling your Bluewave? I thought you were kidding about that.
      "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Originally posted by Curmudgeon View Post
        Are you really selling your Bluewave? I thought you were kidding about that.
        The jon boat, Candace's Lil' Gulf Coast and the Blue Wave are going to be FOR SALE very soon. Mama knows how to run a boat and a trolling motor now. We only need one boat.
        Last edited by buoy37; May 9, 2012, 01:22 PM.

Comment

Sounds like a deal could be in the making!There ya go Bruce ,Take your Pick!!
          West Bay Sensai...

Comment

Get one Bruce. You know he takes care of them.
            KEEP IT WET..

Comment

FYI....The Blue Wave's Yami and jack plate will be staying with me and hung on the back of the new boat.

Comment

Originally posted by Gulfcoast13 View Post
                Get one Bruce. You know he takes care of them.
                You're right (not that I've ever seen either in person, Ahem, Bouy). Bryan Evans commented that the bluewave was one of the nicest ones he'd seen.
                I might have to look into that..

Comment

Bruce you need to get one that doesnt have much storage -- if there's too much room you're liable to stack it so full it'll sink. I've seen what you can get in your pockets wade fishing, can't imagine what would be in your boat! Ya'll thought those guys at the circus could fit a lot of clowns in one car... they got no packing skills compared to Bruce.
                  Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Hey, I resemble that remark! I just believe in being prepared!

Comment

Unofficial FOR SALE Listing

Here is my unofficial listing. I'll put them both in the classified section soon. The jon boat is at Evans Marine getting a carb cleaning and the skiff is in the garage.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Hp on that John boat please, and is it short or long shaft? Does the price include trailer?

Comment

Originally posted by Tidalguide View Post
                          Hp on that John boat please, and is it short or long shaft? Does the price include trailer?
                          2011 Tohatsu 15hp 4 stroke short shaft (it pushed Bruce and I around just fine )

....and yes the trailer is included. Should I add more to the price now?
                          Attached Files

Comment

And is has a pair of these as well
                            Attached Files

Comment

Here is the boat on the trailer. I have a brand new light kit to install before selling.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X