No announcement yet.

buying a boat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When you go to their house, look at how they maintain their yard, garage, are vehicles clean, etc...
    Big indicator.

In my case, I have boat parts and crap every where, but I bet my boat, bike, or truck won't leave me stranded!

Comment

I had mine plugged into the computer that told me hours and rpm history. Mine were four stroke Yamaha but I'm sure the vmax is probably the same

Comment

Originally posted by gregr1971 View Post
        When you go to their house, look at how they maintain their yard, garage, are vehicles clean, etc...
        Big indicator.

In my case, I have boat parts and crap every where, but I bet my boat, bike, or truck won't leave me stranded!
        LOL! I've had cars that I had over 300,000 miles on, but don't look too closely at my yard!
        "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Originally posted by Curmudgeon View Post
          LOL! I've had cars that I had over 300,000 miles on, but don't look too closely at my yard!
          If ya remove the "Obama 2012" signs, you'd get yard of the Month!!
          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Thanks for all the tips guys! Y'all are a wealth of information. I think this post doubled my boat knowledge. We will definitely be bringing the boat in for a professional to look at. Wouldn't buy it otherwise, I just wanted to know the basics so I wouldn't be wasting my time taking in an obviously flawed boat. Thanks again, y'll are the reason this site is so awesome!!!!!
            What Would Hans Wagemueller Do?

Comment

The SX Motors cant be plugged into Yamaha Diagnostic Software to get hours off it.
              Bryan Evans

Boat Werx of Texas
              (AKA Evans Marine Services)
              4340 19th St.
              Bacliff, Texas 77518
              http://evansmarine.net
              http://boatwerxtx.com
              main@boatwerxtx.com
              281-559-BOAT (2628)

Comment

Working...
              X