15' Shallowsport Rebuild

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 15' Shallowsport Rebuild

1986 15' Classic. Previous owner really abused this thing. Spray painted the entire boat (yes, with cans of spray paint) then put some Nasty bottom coat on it. this bottom coat was rough and crackling. you can see in the picture with boat upside down that I had only surface sanded the very bow of the boat and a little down the rt side. when it was over, I sanded down entire boat down to original (grey) gel coat. sprayed new gel coat and now have it at South Texas Boat Works in Pearland. they are doing and Entire new Deck and a Raised console. After seeing George's work, I wish I Would have waited and let him shoot the Gel Coat! I highly recommend George at South Texas Boat Works, he is very personable and professional. A Definate "Straight Shooter" If you need fiberglass or gel coat work done, looking him up and give him a call.

I will post more pictures as progress is made.
    Attached Files

Wow. That looks like work!
    "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Looks like fun, Its gonna be worth it!
      West Bay Sensai...

Comment

Progess, progress, progress, Friday - no more deck............ Monday I have a new deck! I am amazed at the level of customer service that South Texas Boat Works provides. I am in customer service for a failry large company and I wish we had the level of customer service that George provides. He sends you pictures of the progress either via email or txt. Great feeling when someone else is working on your "baby"!Click image for larger version

Name:	rebuild 7.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	38.5 KB
ID:	557724Click image for larger version

Name:	rebuild 8.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	37.4 KB
ID:	557725

Comment

Working...
        X