Evans Marine Kudos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evans Marine Kudos

Had to bring in the boat for lower unit a seal / pressure test and after reading all the positives about Evans Marine I gave Bran a call. Right from the start the Professionalism and knowledge had me agreeing to bring ht boat in. Took care of the issue and more and communicated well and was fairly priced.

Another 100% satisfied customer of Evans Marine..

Good job Bryan and crew!!!!!

I got to run my boat this weekend after the guys did a carb job and rejet....she ran beautifully.

Comment

Thanks guy's, we try! Good customers help too!
      Bryan Evans

Boat Werx of Texas
      (AKA Evans Marine Services)
      4340 19th St.
      Bacliff, Texas 77518
      http://evansmarine.net
      http://boatwerxtx.com
      main@boatwerxtx.com
      281-559-BOAT (2628)

Comment

We guys at FWE are great customers.I'm thinking when we bring our boats in we get a loaner till they are fixed.Just a thought.

Comment

Called Bryan monday morning and told me to bring my boat by after work, had a horn going off, Bryan and crew jump right on it when i drove up. I have never had service like that! as long as i have a boat "Evans Marine" will get my buisness for sure!! I was impressed to say the least.

Comment

Shhhush-he'll get too busy and we'll be on wait lists!!! Ha ha.
            "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Evans did a lot of work on my boat from electronics, power pole to motor work. All done at a fair price and excellent work. It was a real pleasure dealing with such a professional person.
              Fishwhisperer

Comment

I bought a new water pump kit from him and top notch service. I constantly am asking him questions about boats that I may buy and he always helps me out. He will always get my business.

Thanks Evans and keep up the good work.
                KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Working...
                X