My New Coastline Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My New Coastline Trailer

This trailer is a beast! Marty did a great job. I think it will work just fine for many years

Why does this forum always turn my photos sideways?
    Attached Files
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

My New Coastline Trailer

Sweet trailer! Congrats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I got a crick in my neck can we get a straight pic? naw dude nice trailer
      MANVEL MOB

Comment

My New Coastline Trailer

It doesn't look sideways to me.

Comment

Nice! No more problems with a crooked front end!
          "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Originally posted by Galveston340
            ....on PhotoBucket you can adjust the way the pic shows via the editing tools. Spin it right or left and then save and replace.....
            It was straight up on my desktop. For some reason pics shot in a vertical format are turned horizontally on FWE. I guess I'll have to drag them into iphoto first then into the forum.
            "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Nice trailer Kenny, I love Coastline Trailers!
              Bryan Evans

Boat Werx of Texas
              (AKA Evans Marine Services)
              4340 19th St.
              Bacliff, Texas 77518
              http://evansmarine.net
              http://boatwerxtx.com
              main@boatwerxtx.com
              281-559-BOAT (2628)

Comment

Very nice trailer!
                "I love this country, it's the government I'm afraid of!"

Comment

Love the trailer. I need to get the bump boards put on the front like you have. They put a roller on the Majek and I do not like it. I also need to get all the boards redone, or at least moved and re screwed, but that is somethin I can do.

I will take it to Evans for the bumpers.

Nice trailler sir.
                  KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Nice trailer! Where's the spare tire?
                    I just went through issues with the spare on my trailer, so's I'm more observant of late.
                    At his baptism, Sam Houston was told his sins were washed away. He reportedly replied, “I pity the fish downstream.” - Nov. 19, 1854 - Independence, Texas

Comment

Wasn't using that lift nice though? See ya in the canal as usual-nice trailer.
                      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Great trailer Kenny!Looks pretty bullit proof!
                        West Bay Sensai...

Comment

Originally posted by Oleander Kayaker View Post
                          Nice trailer! Where's the spare tire?
                          I just went through issues with the spare on my trailer, so's I'm more observant of late.
                          I have to get a new spare tire for my mount, which has a hub with bearings that bolts on. I think it will bolt on flat in front of the winch post. On road trips I carry two spares, floor jack, etc.
                          "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Originally posted by kenny View Post
                            I have to get a new spare tire for my mount, which has a hub with bearings that bolts on. I think it will bolt on flat in front of the winch post. On road trips I carry two spares, floor jack, etc.
                            My spare was originally u-bolted flat behind the winch post. The clearance between the lug nuts and the bottom of the overhanging boat wasn't enough for the lug nut wrench to fit between. I dropped by McClain last weekend and got a galvanized side mount.

I'll keep the spare greased hub packed seperately, rather than hanging on the mount in the weather.
                            At his baptism, Sam Houston was told his sins were washed away. He reportedly replied, “I pity the fish downstream.” - Nov. 19, 1854 - Independence, Texas

Comment

Working...
                            X