No announcement yet.

Which Style?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Probably not by much. In a 16' boat with that kind of hull, you probably don't want to run very fast anyway. I bet it tops out under 35 mph. I'd be bothered by the carpet they put in. Likely used in freshwater is a plus and that Yammie 50 should be a workhorse. Alex/TTUWader had a 16 or 17 bluewave with a 70 on it-pm him and ask.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

I was thinking that the carpet was a big drawback. I've heard it's a pain to clean and it throws salt up in your face when you hit a big wave!! Thanks
      Tight Lines

Comment

Originally posted by Mini-x Fan View Post
        I was thinking that the carpet was a big drawback. I've heard it's a pain to clean and it throws salt up in your face when you hit a big wave!! Thanks
        I'd be more concerned about when it rots and starts unraveling-but it can be removed-just sorta a PITA-in fact I think Alex had carpeted his some and removed it. I wouldn't let the carpet turn me off on it. Price seems pretty good for the boat and freshwater is a big plus. Ask Alex what he thinks of it-his was just like it but a 70.
        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Okay, I will pm him. I also thought it was a great price. Thanks!
          Tight Lines

Comment

I would say slightly underpowered. I usually see these with 70s hanging on the back. I think they max them out at 80.

If you pass on it, let me know. I may jump on it.

Comment

Working...
            X