New Gps/Depthfinders added

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Gps/Depthfinders added

My old Lowrance Units crapped out on both my boats. They were about 5 years old and almost 10 years old.

Lowarnce gave me no discount or "upgrade" for my old units-they said they were "too old" to qualify for discount/upgrade. That sorta pee'd me off, so I started looking at garmin, but on the Web was so many different versions (w/o transducer, with transducer, with such and such base map, etc.-geez, why make it so tough or confusing as to what comes with a unit-after all, WTF good is a depthfinder w/o a transducer-just farging dumb), that pee'd me off, so I decided to go back to Lowrance and got me 2 Elite 7 HDI units. I don't want a 8" transducer (it'll just break),so I dint want the HDS 7 or 8 with "Structure Scan".

Anyway, installed on both boats and ready to try em out. If they don't last 5 years, expect some blogging about what a POS Lowrance is.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

New Gps/Depthfinders added

Hope they work out for you. We installed a HD-5 last year. So far so good. Time will tell

Comment

Congrats on the new electronics. Can't go wrong with Lowrance in my opinion. Need to take me fishing to make sure they work properly!
      Captain, Galveston County Blue Team Fish Killers
      "Fishing Guide"-A person who contributes to the delinquency of a liar.

Comment

Some Garmins dont come with the transducer so you can buy one in a frequency range/cone pattern that suits your fishing conditions better. Offshore vs inshore etc. Its actually a good idea so you dont end up with a simple transducer you dont want if you want one with speed paddle and Temp. stuff like that

Comment

Working...
        X