May Whatasize it!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May Whatasize it!

We are talking about unloading our little 15' skiff and going to something bigger. I found a pretty clean Boatright (20'X72" w/ 4stk Suziki ) on 2Cool for $25K. Haven't contacted him yet. Anyone have any negs about them. A buddy of mine has had one for years in POC and says its the only way to go. My dad said he's ready for one with sides on it that will still run shallow. Trying to get one that will fish 4 so we though 20' or 22'. all opinions welcome

Originally posted by B_Ricketts View Post
    We are talking about unloading our little 15' skiff and going to something bigger. I found a pretty clean Boatright (20'X72" w/ 4stk Suziki ) on 2Cool for $25K. Haven't contacted him yet. Anyone have any negs about them. A buddy of mine has had one for years in POC and says its the only way to go. My dad said he's ready for one with sides on it that will still run shallow. Trying to get one that will fish 4 so we though 20' or 22'. all opinions welcome
    Depending on what you are wanting to do with it you never know. The boat I saw on TOS was a good one, but not really suited for really skinny water and was over priced for that boat. What are you planning on fishing for if I might inquire?

Comment

well me and the guys wade and llike to get shallow reds. Dad isnt leaving the boat lol

Comment

A 20ft boatright should be able to fish 3 or 4 compitent anglers.

Comment

Working...
        X