Garmin broke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garmin broke

Only 2 years old.Guess rough rides took its toll.Hope they replace it.Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20130508_182422.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	63.0 KB
ID:	574210

Wow. They will replace it, for $150.

Comment

Garmin broke

That sucks! I broke the bracket off of mine last year. Grabbed a new one at breakwater. Hopefully they can get ya fixed up pretty reasonably.
      Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

dang Ed you weren't kidding.
        I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Man that sux's.
          A Little deeper in debt.

Comment

Took it to Breakwater.They are sending it in and Garmin will replace it for $175.

Comment

You're not suppose to hang it by the cord. Just kidding. Sorry you're having trouble, but glad to hear you'll get it fixed rather cheaply.
              "I love this country, it's the government I'm afraid of!"

Comment

Originally posted by Ibtsoom View Post
                That sucks! I broke the bracket off of mine last year. Grabbed a new one at breakwater. Hopefully they can get ya fixed up pretty reasonably.
                The brackets on both Garmin & Lowrance break. As much as the chit cost, you would think that they could afford a little thicker, stronger plastic.
                "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Probably made in China.
                  Captain, Galveston County Blue Team Fish Killers
                  "Fishing Guide"-A person who contributes to the delinquency of a liar.

Comment

Hope you down loaded all way point etc you had before sending it in.
                    Most of the time you don't get them back.
                    Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by captmike View Post
                      Hope you down loaded all way point etc you had before sending it in.
                      Most of the time you don't get them back.
                      Good luck.
                      They (Garmin) sell your waypoints!!
                      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Nope I didn't.Funny thing after I got it back the guy asked me that.

Comment

good god it looks like that thing must have been in the salt and sun for all the time only that could do that much damage.

Comment

Re: Garmin broke

Originally posted by Big Bay View Post
                            good god it looks like that thing must have been in the salt and sun for all the time only that could do that much damage.
                            go back to sleep bigbay.
                            I have an uncontrolable desire to wanna jerk my rod.

Comment

I guess it 's not mounted in the console ? In console flush mount is more secure from vibration and theft if you can get it done . Back up my garmin has been on my to do list for a long time . But I'm ignorant as to how to do that . What would I need to back up my garmin and where would I buy it ? You down load it to your home computer ? Bummer about the breakage and lost data . The meat head should have asked you if you backed up your data BEFORE you sent it off .
                              GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Working...
                              X