Lowrance Elite 5 Queston

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lowrance Elite 5 Queston

Does anyone know if a Lowrance Elite 5 will work under a Tee Top Since it Elite has an internal antenna?

It should work fine, but ask that question where you buy it. Put it on the console and power it up before you install it and see, so you can return it if it doesn't.
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

My Standard Horizon has an internal antenna and come in under my carport!
      Captain, Galveston County Blue Team Fish Killers
      "Fishing Guide"-A person who contributes to the delinquency of a liar.

Comment

I have the Elite 5 DSI, my boat is not ready yet so i have been playing with in the truck, it does not have any problem getting reception on the console or dash, hope this helps.
        Dino

Comment

Yep, I got a t top and radio box but mounted on dash of console and works fine-but mine's a 7, not a 5. On my skeeter I got a 7 also, bad news is it doesn't acquire the new position when running 45+ mph, so gotta slow down in places where ya gotta be exact.
          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

I just bought one. It has a connection for an external antennae if needed.
            Scott
            "All fishermen are liars except you and me and to tell you the truth, I'm not so sure about you!"

Comment

Thanks for the reply'
              Bonito

Comment

Thanks for the reply

Bonito

Comment

Thanks to all for the replies
                  Bonito

Comment

Working...
                  X