No announcement yet.

Gas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can run it in your car-I just wouldn't use it all in one tank-dilute it down (of course don't add to car/truck if 2 cycle is mixed in it). Otherwise, use it on a bonfire or you will have to find a place that disposes of petroleum products (not cheap).
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by Explorer21 View Post
      Chevron has techron (misspell) in it and I was told it does wonders. Anyway, Albert (Wellwader) and I use PRI-G in every tank and I really think it has helped. Let me know if you want more information about the PRI-G product.
      PRI-G is the real deal.

Comment

I use the Chevron gas in my truck and boat as well. Never had any issues with it.
        Team Tres Compadres
        Chris H.

"Clear Skies and Tight Lines"

Comment

I run what ever is cheapest, just make sure you have a good Racor filter installed, and change/clean the plugs annually. I have a 2002 115 yamaha 4 stroke...cleaned the injectors after 2 years, installed that Racor and have had no fuel issues since!
          Don't be a Nancy!
          If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Working...
          X