If it ain't one thing...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If it ain't one thing...

Just changed all of the bearings on the trailer and while I had the grease out I figured I'd take off the prop and grease the shaft. This led to checking the lower unit oil which looks like this....

Bit too milky for my liking.. I'm gonna pump it back full if new oil and check it after a couple of trips. Should tell the tale as to how bad it is.
    Shut up and FISH!!

Yep, there's always something to work on and I hope the issue isn't a costly one for you Ibtsoom.

Comment

Water is not good.
      "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Thats why its good to change it pretty often...not much to do and keeps ya aware of whats goin on

Comment

Originally posted by walkinwader View Post
          Thats why its good to change it pretty often...not much to do and keeps ya aware of whats goin on
          That's the thing. I do. Check it once a month and change it out every 6.
          Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Mike, if it gets milky again it's gonna be a seal.

Comment

Run over 1 seal and the lower unit starts leaking. Not to mention the activists harassment.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackHawk View Post
                Run over 1 seal and the lower unit starts leaking. Not to mention the activists harassment.
                I think it was a manatee but I'm keeping it hush hush..
                Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ibtsoom View Post
                  I think it was a manatee but I'm keeping it hush hush..
                  Tastes like Chicken!

Comment

Originally posted by Cuda340 View Post
                    Tastes like Chicken!
                    Naw, tastes more fishy than chicken, more like a cross between Snail Darters and Horned Toads, with a Texas Blind Salamander mixed in.
                    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Hey Mike:

Quit using YaHoo in your Lower Unit-try some gear lube next time.
                      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
                        Hey Mike:

Quit using YaHoo in your Lower Unit-try some gear lube next time.
                        But Yahoo is much cheaper and non-dairy!
                        Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ibtsoom View Post
                          But Yahoo is much cheaper and non-dairy!
                          No, it's dairy-comes outta the cow's rear end, but is one sick cow with major intestinal issues.

Comment

I can see ya'll aren't connoisseurs of the southern childhood elixer....

Yoohoo, not yahoo.

Comment

Originally posted by GregG View Post
                              I can see ya'll aren't connoisseurs of the southern childhood elixer....

Yoohoo, not yahoo.
                              I was wondering about that...didnt sink in til now.

Comment

Working...
                              X