WTB: Classic Aquasport / Seacraft / Proline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: Classic Aquasport / Seacraft / Proline

Looking for a :classic Aquasport 22-2 model....Flatback model would be awesome ......Late 60's to mid 70's years......or....Classic 20-23 Seacraft.....or a early 24 proline......looking for a project boat.....PM me here or email me at cbishop613@aol.com with what ya got......

Thanks

How about a 1987 23' CC Robalo with twin 115 mercs (2003 put on in 04)-only issue I'm aware of is gas tank -I replaced it about 5 years ago, but the mechanic put in a bare aluminum 123 gallon tank-must be coated-and it's full of small holes and am process of replacing it. Got Lowrance Elite 7 (2013 put in), Raymarine 24 mile radar, motors prolly have 300 hours?, new fuel lines, T-Top, VHF, leanpost seat. Not sure what I'd take for it and aint really trying to sell it but rarely head offshore and have a bay boat in my lift/sling at bayhouse. Boat is a tank. I usually go about 40 miles thru the pass to GA 350 area of VA Fogg. Better boat than an Aquasport. Transom rebuilt by the Gilleys in 2008 or so (same time gas tank was replaced by original Robalo dealer)-they own/build the Gulf Coast Boats.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

I've fished out of all those boats, and think the Seacraft is the best over all quality and fishability, followed by the Proline.
      "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Working...
      X