MY "NEW TO ME" PROJECT(cause i'm broke)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fishing platform

Once it is running do you have any plans for a rear fishing platform? I have a same boat (but only 19'). I have only owned it for about 6 months and I am interested in adding one to mine and would like to find the best way to do it. Good luck.
    Attached Files
    Proud supporter of Oak Ridge High School Athletics?

Comment

Funny you should ask that Kent. He's been poking around the CS forum for ideas on just that project.

From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Lots of good things about your rig. Priced right! Not worried about scratching it!! Spend your time fishing instead of waxing and polishing! No monthly payment! etc....

Hope you get it slimy real soon,
        Scott
        "All fishermen are liars except you and me and to tell you the truth, I'm not so sure about you!"

Comment

will this be 007s future boat???
          MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by coachlaw View Post
            Funny you should ask that Kent. He's been poking around the CS forum for ideas on just that project.

http://carolinaskiffowner.com/showthread.php?t=9246
            I have been on that site a while also Coach.
            10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

on hwy 6 between alvin and manvel, there is a scooter, looks to be a 16-18footer, it's on the left going TOWARD alvin. Been meaning to stop by and inquire, but keep forgetting.

Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
              Greg you wouldn't happen to know where there are any other old skiffs around would ya.

Comment

too much boat for him!!

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
                will this be 007s future boat???

Comment

i may just build one, plywood covered in glass and gel-coat, WAY cheaper than one from CS.

Originally posted by Kent St Skiff View Post
                  Once it is running do you have any plans for a rear fishing platform? I have a same boat (but only 19'). I have only owned it for about 6 months and I am interested in adding one to mine and would like to find the best way to do it. Good luck.

Comment

coach, here are the only pics i have, they are just after i got it home(which was adventerous), and got 12 - 50 gallon trash bags of leaves out of it.

With the help of starbrite hull cleaner, and dollar store brand toilet bowl cleaner, all of the stains are gone, and it is back to the white color, fiberglass has been repaired, and it is complete,water ready.
                    The good thing is, i have less invested in this whole rig than most people have in their prop!!

Comment

Nice

Comment

Ye ole skiff is now packing some BIG cajones!

Comment

Dude, you're nuts! 200 on the back of that thing? As Barham would say, "Naw Dude."
                          From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Originally posted by coachlaw View Post
                            Dude, you're nuts! 200 on the back of that thing? As Barham would say, "Naw Dude."
                            he will be waiting at the fishin hole!! like a scalded dawg
                            MANVEL MOB

Comment

Way faster than I care to go, only lost about 1/2 of draft.
                              Holeshot is unbelievable, even with a 24p prop.
                              Handles no different than with the v-4 on it.
                              I was at 58.7 before I backed out of it@ 56-5800 rpm, and She was still pulling.
                              Verified via garmin GPS.

Comment

sneek peek..........
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X