Where to get a Fishfinder/GPS/Chart Plotter installed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to get a Fishfinder/GPS/Chart Plotter installed

Just bought a used Boat (MY BOO) and wanted to find someone or someplace to get a new Fishfinder/GPS/Chart Plotter installed with out breaking the bank! This is my first boat in awhile and would like to up date some of the equipment with out going broke! Thanks everyone in advance

Breakwater Marine - sponsor on the site. They do awesome work!
    Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ibtsoom View Post
      Breakwater Marine - sponsor on the site. They do awesome work!
      X2
      Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

i spent a ton down there with them, I hope soon breakwater puts a 3G on sale . HINT HINT

Comment

You know these are very easy to install and will save you a ton of money. You can probably install it in a matter of a couple of hours.

Comment

EVANS installed all my stuff. Neat, clean, fast for a good price. He is a site sponsor as well. Talk to Brian, he will take care of you
            Fishwhisperer

Comment

Breakwater is the place. They did a great job on my install have have given great support since

Comment

Where is Evans

Where is Evans and what is there number. Thanks in advance

Comment

Look up "site sponsors".

Comment

Evans !!!!!
                    10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Breakwater does great work. They are about to do my new chirp and 3kw ducer with a pocket mount on the Reel Estate.

Basically I'll be able to count fart bubbles from tuna @ 3000' down.
                      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

They did a good job on a fishfinder/gps, But I think I'm going to look for another place to finish with the rigging for my boat! I guess they are very busy, I have called and been put on hold. Told I would be called back and got no call. And feit that I was charged for something that a installer said he would do for free. I guess I beter learn how to do the work myself (LOL)

Comment

Felt :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Weldonj View Post
                            They did a good job on a fishfinder/gps, But I think I'm going to look for another place to finish with the rigging for my boat! I guess they are very busy, I have called and been put on hold. Told I would be called back and got no call. And feit that I was charged for something that a installer said he would do for free. I guess I beter learn how to do the work myself (LOL)
                            ...Weldon, where was it you had the unit installed at?

Comment

On the center console, close to were the old unit was.

Comment

Working...
                              X