No announcement yet.

Shoalwater

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep....I like my Flatbottom unless I have/want to cross the bay. I plan on getting a nice skinny water boat when my oldest daughter graduates from high school and the child support payments go away!
    sigpic
    Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Thats what my son said.He'll get the boat he wants when child support ends.

Comment

On the water.Putting it in the shop tommorrow for a tuneup.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by fuzzy View Post
          Lurefisher has a friend that works on boats fuzzy call him or PM him reeltime has his #
          MANVEL MOB

Comment

Lookin' good Fuzzy!
            sigpic
            Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Looking very good. A couple more rod holders here and there, a windshield and grab bar and it will look just like a late model boat.
              Timing has a lot to do with the outcome of a rain dance.

Comment

My thoughts exactly.

Comment

Originally posted by fuzzy View Post

buddy it looked good in the driveway but it sure looks "at home in the water"
                  I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Yeah she will look perfect wading back to her on a long wade!! Nice rig Fuzzy you're gonna love it 007's boat is a very good all around boat and will run shallow too! And it appears you got her twin! Did yall compare numbers? I know Mike said these boats were some of the first onesof they're kind and they are numbered.??? Tell em Mike
                    MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by imhammer View Post
                      Yep....I like my Flatbottom unless I have/want to cross the bay. I plan on getting a nice skinny water boat when my oldest daughter graduates from high school and the child support payments go away!
                      Then they go to college. Hope you get the boat.
                      Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Yeppers i have a good boat mech.
                        10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

that theres a good lookin boat 007!!

Originally posted by 007 View Post
                          Put the tank up front and get rid of that flip-flop seat!!

Comment

Got here out of the shop.Went to the 146 Dickinson ramp.It was whitecapping at the ramp.So Guess I'll try elswere in the morning.The problem with the engine was the linkage had come off the bottom carb.Should of seen that myself.Oh well needed a pro to look at it anyway.

Comment

It runs! Boy it slides though.I'll be fishing the tourny out of it tommorrow

Comment

Good work Fuzzy,anything else fails let me no...
                                10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Working...
                                X