New To Me Boat Motor Issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New To Me Boat Motor Issues

Here is the story of how I solved my Motor problems.

Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

....I have never had any issues with a "carb rebuild" kit that came from Sierra. Ya just have to know that you are ordering the right part. To be honest, some of their products are better than OEM depending on what you are looking for.
    Looking at the link you posted...and I have never met you down on my Halls Bayou....this looks like another sales pitch from ya dude.

Maybe I am wrong but it sure looks like another one........

Rocky

Comment

Originally posted by Cuda340 View Post
      ....I have never had any issues with a "carb rebuild" kit that came from Sierra. Ya just have to know that you are ordering the right part. To be honest, some of their products are better than OEM depending on what you are looking for.
      Looking at the link you posted...and I have never met you down on my Halls Bayou....this looks like another sales pitch from ya dude.

Rocky

What do you mean by another sales pitch??? I don't sale anything, I don't make any money on anything. I post stuff to help folks out. I agree Sierra does have some great products, however the floats were too big period and that was the correct part number. 1990 Yamaha 150 Pro-V, look it up yourself if you don't believe me!!

I'm sorry if you don't like me helping folks be it where and how to catch fish or types of baits or boat parts. That is your thinking and you have that right. However you don't have the right to accuse me of anything. BTW what exactly do you think I was selling? I'd really like to know where you got that idea.
      Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

I've done rebuilds on the lawn mower carb, but too scared to try it on my outboard. Too many parts and no idea of what
        I am doing. You make it sound easy.
        When your the skin on your face starts Flappin, your going too fast LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Cuda340 View Post

Rocky

He don't sell anything Rocky and Derek is very helpful here if you had met him you would agree he is a good dude!
          MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by Root Canal View Post
            I've done rebuilds on the lawn mower carb, but too scared to try it on my outboard. Too many parts and no idea of what
            I am doing. You make it sound easy.
            When your the skin on your face starts Flappin, your going too fast LOL
            Really a piece of cake, lawn mowers are harder. Just have little trays or something to keep the parts sorted out in and you can do it too.

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
            He don't sell anything Rocky and Derek is very helpful here if you had met him you would agree he is a good dude!
            Thanks Bro!!! Hey when we going fishing??? PM me what days you have off and we will make something work.

Comment

Working...
            X