T-top for new boat help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T-top for new boat help!

Hey guys. I was hoping to get opinions/recommendations for a T-top for my new boat. I am leaning towards the T-Topless from RNR Marine. No holes to drill, it folds and stainless. Has anyone had any experience with this type (console mount) of top in the past? I have read a lot of forums and it seems that some people are totally against console mount T-tops due to the attachment method of the console. I will be in no race when on the water, keeping it around 35 max. So would it be an issue to mount to the console? Or if there is another type like this one that anyone may know about? I would appreciate any feedback. Thanks,

www.rnrmarine.com/T-Topless.shtml

What kind of boat? I don't like t tops on bay boats....can't get under the rr bridge, but offshore they are nice. I've got a bimini on my whaler that works good when the wife wants to go, but 98% of the time it's either in the shed or folded up on the bow. I also mainly wade so that's a factor...they get in the way when you are casting too, especially if you have more than 2 people in the boat.

Comment

Working...
    X