LB Outfitters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by majek_maniac View Post
    I'm at work right now, got another 2 weeks out here. I talked to Funk Shoal and he has a pair that he can get rid of too. Thanks for digging around Monte, Ill let the two of yall know when I get back in town and work something out. Thanks again guys, yall are great!

M.M.
    Cool, I'm out too, call me when you get in and we can meet like the last time. I'll PM my #!

Don't get anything from FunkShoal...that *** clown has issues with tarter sauce bottles!
    Last edited by FlatoutFishin; September 17, 2010, 12:15 AM.
    Don't be a Nancy!
    If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

I'll Take a set off someone's hands also......Monte, FSB?
      sigpic
      Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

I may have some mounts as well... have to check my bag & storage drawer when I get on the Island later.
        We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by FlatoutFishin View Post
          Don't get anything from FunkShoal...that *** clown has issues with tarter sauce bottles!
          I have issues with you and tartar sauce bottles bedwetter!

Comment

Originally posted by imhammer View Post
            I'll Take a set off someone's hands also......Monte, FSB?
            Get with Majek and y'all figure out who gets what and where... You are welcome to mine if Monte comes thru for Majek.

Comment

Originally posted by Txrex View Post
              The Stik is great! I wouldn't be chasing parts if I didn't want to continue using it. The problem appears to be the plastic parts (push foot and point). I have run across three or four people on other boards who broke the push foot (like me) and a couple who have lost the spike point when pulling the stick out of the bottom. Does anyone know where I can buy a push foot to put on the Stik?

My tip came out first use and the handle broke the second. They did replace my stik. The guy delivered it to my work did have to follow up on email to get it. I only use it for casual staking. I will be purchasing one like Sneaky has in the near future for extreme staking.
              Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Working...
              X