No announcement yet.

New Boat!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Growing up in the bayous of Louisiana, I was always so jealous of those guys with the Go-Devils. I would have sold my little sister for one of those to put on my little flat boat.

I'm still quite enamoured of them. They were all long tails in the old days. Those new ones go in reverse too I imagine. Looks like a cool ride.

I've got a very cool place I could take you to with that baby, not far from the camp. I can only get in there in my pirogue. Hasn't been fished since well before Ike.
    From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

We'll hit it up Saturday then Coach! Whats the bottom structure like? Mud or Sand?
      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Man, congrats on the new boat. Those gator tails just cant be stopped by anything!! Can't wait until next season when we can take her out. Hopefully work will have calmed down to a steady pace then.

Also did you end up taking it out last night? I never got a cal back so i'm guessing not.

Billy

Comment

I told you to call me when you got off work... and yah I took her out met up with Bailey around 8:30 in Baytown and drove it around for an hour. Up to 10 Hours now.

Comment

Originally posted by TXSHOCKWAVE View Post
            no here's what they will do. I have been all over greens when it was dry way in the back by the water tower.
            Now that video is cool
            Last edited by XtremeAngler; January 30, 2009, 08:56 PM. Reason: sp
            XA

GOD BLESS AND GIG'EM!

I hope I catch a 10 lb trout before I catch a flesh eating bacteria.

Comment

Saw one at the boat show had twins on it.
              Yeah, and all the muchachas they call me big pappa, when I throw pesos their way!

Comment

Was it a Gator-Tail or MudBuddy?

Comment

Nope, Pro Drive all the way!!! Haha, just kidding. I am super jealous of your boat Coe. One day I may be so lucky.

MM
                  "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor that the protected will never know."

Semper Fi!

Comment

I think it was a go devil or mud buddy but I'm not sure just thought it was neat.
                    Yeah, and all the muchachas they call me big pappa, when I throw pesos their way!

Comment

I'm pretty sure the twin motor model at the show was a Go-Devil. They were the originators of the long tail as far as I know. All the ones at the show were the kind you have. Surface drive?
                      From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

That pic is friggin awesome

Comment

Working...
                        X