No announcement yet.

My boats DEAD, Gone, done for!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You need that VHF back? I got an antenna for it and I was planning to just rig it up at the camp, but cell phones work so well in that area, I'm not too sure I'd use it much. If you're going to be running offshore, I want you to have it back. Don't worry about "indian giving" Bro. I'm offerin' and I want you to take it unless the boat's already got one. Got a kicker for you too. Sent a PM about that.
    From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Thanks sandy. I dont know what to say. I do have my hand held vhf with 5mile range. The boat does not have one. Interested in both.

Thanks a million!
      NoBama

Comment

The VHF is still yours Bro. 5 mile range is no good if you're heading offshore. One catch, you gotta pick it up at the camp.

I put a call in to Greg about the kicker. Just waitin' on the call back.
        From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

The boat will be ready this weekend but I wont be able to take it out. It always works out that way.
          This phrase from 'Everyboddy hates Chris' comes to mind: "Your so in there"
          www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgSIRbcXM2w">www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgSIRbcXM2w" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Next weekend its on like Donky Kong.
          NoBama

Comment

Good thing I did not take my mako out. I advised my mechanic friend that I would not be using the boat until next week and he checked a few things and turns out there was crud in the fuel line. He blew it out but it was still clogged. I would have had to count on my spare tank to get me to a back to land.
            NoBama

Comment

Working...
            X