468x80 Banner

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I propose an idea for a gigging tourney.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
    I would do that! I could easily ferry people over from KOA camp to Blockade Runners for weigh in
    I won't go and stab any fish, but I'll sit at the dock and be the weigh master.

Just make sure that I have plenty of beer.
    I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

Im planning on dropping of a case of Bud Light on the front porch along with a box of 12v light stuff for WEA fri night. That should keep ya'll busy for a while. Tell Sandy to consider it a case of friendship. Im kinda hoping it gets too big to be held at the camp and what about fire codes and max occupancies? LOL
      It would be cool though to have a shaded place to knock back a cold one while BS'ing.
      Its most likely gonna be real hot out.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBLbrJxGtro
      Not that much different than a Karankawa indian hunting the shallows at night with a torch and a spear.

Comment

Originally posted by 2112 View Post
        Im planning on dropping of a case of Bud Light on the front porch along with a box of 12v light stuff for WEA fri night. That should keep ya'll busy for a while. Tell Sandy to consider it a case of friendship. Im kinda hoping it gets too big to be held at the camp and what about fire codes and max occupancies? LOL
        It would be cool though to have a shaded place to knock back a cold one while BS'ing.
        Its most likely gonna be real hot out.
        I'll have an AC going in one room........I might just charge admission.

Comment

LOL. I see y'all have volunteered my place for this. Sounds good to me. Month of June is wide open for me. The house will require a case of beer and a bag of ice for hosting this event. Dang Mike, learn to spell BLOCKADE RUNNERS
          Last edited by coachlaw; May 28, 2009, 10:42 PM.
          From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Originally posted by coachlaw View Post
            LOL. I see y'all have volunteered my place for this. Sounds good to me. Month of June is wide open for me. The house will require a case of beer and a bag of ice for hosting this event. Dang Mike, learn to spell BLOCKADE RUNNERS
            It was a momentary lapse of reason.

Comment

I am in on this

Comment

Not really enoghe intrest generated here for this but I see that the Fishing Fiesta Freeport tourney actually has a gigged Flounder catagory. Im not sure of the entry fee but I can guarantee its a lot more than $20. I think first place wins $300.
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBLbrJxGtro
                Not that much different than a Karankawa indian hunting the shallows at night with a torch and a spear.

Comment

I just want to add something. Go check out what has happened to Bowfishing and check out the regulations that has been put on the bowfisherman.

Comment

Working...
                  X