Lets go giggin.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets go giggin.

Im looking for a guide, or someone that can take 2-4 ppl floundering from a boat sometime this weekend. Let me know pleez.
    Gracias.
    Karma's a beach.

Lets go giggin.

Nobody in there right mind would be gigging this weekend. North winds need to relax. Best bet is Monday or Tuesday after the front.
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

I absolutely agree with westendangler flounder gigging is inversely proportional to the wind mph,water clarity
      number of flounder in your box(a) wind >8mph ,water clarity^ : ( xay^-1)

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
        Nobody in there right mind would be gigging this weekend. North winds need to relax. Best bet is Monday or Tuesday after the front.
        Good call Chief!
        "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
          Didnt even think about that... Well ill just bring the neighbor kid to the lease and let him hammer some specklebelly.
          Karma's a beach.

Comment

Originally posted by Xpress89 View Post
            Didnt even think about that... Well ill just bring the neighbor kid to the lease and let him hammer some specklebelly.
            Now your talking. Good luck.
            KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Originally posted by capt.ronflattyfreak View Post
              I absolutely agree with westendangler flounder gigging is inversely proportional to the wind mph,water clarity
              I gotta remember that formula.....
              "I love this country, it's the government I'm afraid of!"

Comment

Originally posted by capt.ronflattyfreak View Post
                Haha, Nice Formula!
                "The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword"

Comment

Working...
                X