Texas limits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by troutwader View Post
    I do agree with gigging being outlawed in November. I myself would like gigging to outlawed altogether. I believe the only skill associated with it is finding clean water. Nothing too hard about stabbing a doormat. I would also like to see that since gigging is legal in all months except November, that flounder taken by gig cannot exceed 20". I don't agree with the 2 per person limit in November. Us rod and reel fishermen are being punished by the damage done by gigging and commercial fishermen.
    I believe you are either a bit ignorant or wanting to solicit or troll for a confrontation.
    How can you come onboard a sub forum entitled "Flounder Gigging" and tell us you think it should be banned, nothing to hard about stabbing a saddle blanket, size restrictions for a gigged fish or you're opposition to a 2 fish rod and reel limit in November...REALLY?
    Before I torch all you're accusations I'll give you another oppurtunity to share you're fish biology wisdom with the rest of the class.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBLbrJxGtro
    Not that much different than a Karankawa indian hunting the shallows at night with a torch and a spear.

Comment

Re: Texas limits

Originally posted by 2112 View Post
      I believe you are either a bit ignorant or wanting to solicit or troll for a confrontation.
      How can you come onboard a sub forum entitled "Flounder Gigging" and tell us you think it should be banned, nothing to hard about stabbing a saddle blanket, size restrictions for a gigged fish or you're opposition to a 2 fish rod and reel limit in November...REALLY?
      Before I torch all you're accusations I'll give you another oppurtunity to share you're fish biology wisdom with the rest of the class.
      NICE
      Sent from my MOTOROLA car phone using rotary dial.

Comment

Re: Texas limits

We need a one year hiatus on using any bait other than a topwater. Now that would be fun.
        I have an uncontrolable desire to wanna jerk my rod.

Comment

great debate all good points but hopefully this regulation and limit restrictions will eventually make it to where we always come home with fish. It sucks though that people who don't follow the tpwd laws are kinda making this process go a lot slower
          "Our most great and glorious achievement is to live our life fishingly"

Comment

Working...
          X