FWE Gigging Trip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FP10 View Post
    Wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Chip gigged that flounder when he was potlicking our lights not me!! That was his only fish of the night, from my light!!! Don't be telling lies.

And Chip the 2 biggest were right under 21 and the other was 20" you just held yours closer to the camera like that 15" speck that you caught the other day and said it was 29". That is why it was so skinny. Don't get me started old man!!
    Don't get me started! You almost had to walk your butt back home from SLP... No joke!

How many times you been gigging? Whose light did you use??

Next time, I'm going to give you a spear and a torch and see if you can do it like the Karankawa Indians used to do...

That's our initiation right there!
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBLbrJxGtro
      Not that much different than a Karankawa indian hunting the shallows at night with a torch and a spear.

Comment

Here is a pic of the ones we took home.
        sigpic
        Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

man i suck at life and even more at fishing
          "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor that the protected will never know."

Semper Fi!

Comment

man i suck at life and even more at fishing
            Matt,

Stay away from the keyboard if you've been drinking.

Just kidding, what you talkin' bout? You've got a job that gives you time off to go play, a sweet boat, duck season just around the corner... and whatever has you bothered is probably pretty insubstantial in the grand scheme of things. You ain't that bad of a fisherman... almost as good at chatching gafftops as 007!

Comment

Originally posted by Milkjug View Post
              Matt,

Stay away from the keyboard if you've been drinking.

Just kidding, what you talkin' bout? You've got a job that gives you time off to go play, a sweet boat, duck season just around the corner... and whatever has you bothered is probably pretty insubstantial in the grand scheme of things. You ain't that bad of a fisherman... almost as good at chatching gafftops as 007!
              I think you mean Tiny w/ the slimmers...

Let's go shoot some guns Matt!
              We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
                Don't get me started! You almost had to walk your butt back home from SLP... No joke!

How many times you been gigging? Whose light did you use??

Next time, I'm going to give you a spear and a torch and see if you can do it like the Karankawa Indians used to do...

That's our initiation right there!
                LOL it was my first time gigging. That's what makes it so great! Hell I probably could have gone out there with a lighter and still gigged as many as Chip. By the way I did say thank you about 10 times for the first one you showed me and let me gig and for the trip.

Comment

Originally posted by FP10 View Post
                  LOL it was my first time gigging. That's what makes it so great! Hell I probably could have gone out there with a lighter and still gigged as many as Chip. By the way I did say thank you about 10 times for the first one you showed me and let me gig and for the trip.
                  So what happened the first time you took me flounder fishing? Someone got their *** smacked......even after I took a dive and filled up my waders in 40 degree weather.
                  sigpic
                  Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Mr. Flounderpounder, I am surprized you have never been flounder gigging! You mean to tell us all you don't have a lantrine and gig? You cheery boy, just wait till your out there and the lights go out or your shoes/wading boots fall apart on you while your out on a reef 100yds from the boat.

But good job guys, it gets me excited about flounder gigging/fishing. I only have one bag of flounder in the freezer left.

Comment

I am seriously considering getting some gigging stuff Kevin. We can go out and stock up!! Hell our lights were going out on us a few hundred yards from shore. The only part that was a little creepy was going through the guts with no lights and a stringer full of shark bait bleeding behind you.

Comment

You go Jermy! I might get some lights also, but I want the LEDs.
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X