9-3-13 gigging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Team Reel Pimp View Post
    just so everybody knows I didn't mean to come off in a hostile way or for this post Escalade like this or try to brag about going over the limit ,it was an honest mistake my friend had couted the fish and said we only had 9,so we walked a little farther and got another and then when we got back to the truck we re counted and had 11 and I wasn't about to throw one fish back to die I'm not one to waste, either way I was wrong I broke the law with one fish over I apologize,for my comments I didn't mean nothing I was just talking internet smack ,I know thissite has really good people I've met a couple of them and their top notch dudes, sorry guys for the misunderstanding and rude comments, Especially walkinwader, sorry for getting immature and rude with you, just was in a fighting and arguing mood yesterday. i will continue to post reports and pics of my ventures just gonna be more careful on what i post to avoid issues.

Godspeed,
    TRP
    Yea, u better be really sorry.
    Karma's a beach.

Comment

Originally posted by Xpress89 View Post
      Yea, u better be really sorry.
      I'll show you sorry!
      Your a daisy if ya do

Comment

I'll show you sorry!
        Like that poor little illegal flounder.... lol jk
        Karma's a beach.

Comment

It's all good in the hood

Comment

i really like the picks and the 26 pic ! .... i think its awsome fishn or gign ! If these "big brother" types are gonna rat ya out to the guvmment for fishn, then, shame on em ! i say stab the hell outa those flatties , as long as you eat em or give em away its between you and nature and god ! I dont promote catching more than the bag limit but if it happens it happens "i aint mad at cha" !!!
            FPIII

Salt Water Fishn Is My Heritage

Comment

Originally posted by FP3 View Post
              i really like the picks and the 26 pic ! .... i think its awsome fishn or gign ! If these "big brother" types are gonna rat ya out to the guvmment for fishn, then, shame on em ! i say stab the hell outa those flatties , as long as you eat em or give em away its between you and nature and god ! I dont promote catching more than the bag limit but if it happens it happens "i aint mad at cha" !!!
              We caught those last fall, me and my buddy over 3 days of fishing
              Your a daisy if ya do

Comment

Wow. I missed a lot because my Mom ( 83) has been in the Hospital since Teusday. Still there.
                Garrett good job on the gigging, but your buddy needs to learn how to count a little better.
                Glad to see you apologized. I've met you and think your a great person and one hell of a fisherman.
                Keep the Post coming.

Headed back to the Hospital.
                Prayers requested because I believe they are all heard.

Comment

just so everybody knows I didn't mean to come off in a hostile way or for this post Escalade like this or try to brag about going over the limit ,it was an honest mistake my friend had couted the fish and said we only had 9,so we walked a little farther and got another and then when we got back to the truck we re counted and had 11 and I wasn't about to throw one fish back to die I'm not one to waste, either way I was wrong I broke the law with one fish over I apologize,for my comments I didn't mean nothing I was just talking internet smack ,I know thissite has really good people I've met a couple of them and their top notch dudes, sorry guys for the misunderstanding and rude comments, Especially walkinwader, sorry for getting immature and rude with you, just was in a fighting and arguing mood yesterday. i will continue to post reports and pics of my ventures just gonna be more careful on what i post to avoid issues.

Godspeed,
                  TRP
                  Good on you man.
                  Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Originally posted by Root Canal View Post
                    Wow. I missed a lot because my Mom ( 83) has been in the Hospital since Teusday. Still there.
                    Garrett good job on the gigging, but your buddy needs to learn how to count a little better.
                    Glad to see you apologized. I've met you and think your a great person and one hell of a fisherman.
                    Keep the Post coming.

Sry to hear, hope all turns out ok.
                    Karma's a beach.

Comment

Originally posted by Root Canal View Post
                      Keep the Post coming.

Prayers sent hope she is doing better.
                      Your a daisy if ya do

Comment

Working...
                      X