No announcement yet.

Got my limit and a monster Sat 10/17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Potlickin time, all your gonna see next time is size 12 boot prints.

Comment

Very nice Jeremy! Glad you were able to find some!
      sigpic
      Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

very nice flattie. Way to go, especially with these winds.
        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by Milkjug View Post
          Potlickin time, all your gonna see next time is size 12 boot prints.
          lol except you don't know where we went!!!

Comment

Gonna have to sneak one of those GPS trackers into your car next time. I would probably put any flounder over 25" on the wall!

Comment

Originally posted by FP10 View Post
              lol except you don't know where we went!!!
              When you going to hit it again,i would like to go around viginia point.
              10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

I am going again this coming Saturday night. Virginia point will be good if the water calms down. If the wind will switch out of the south it will be good down on the South shoreline of West Bay also. This Saturday will be my last gigging trip of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by Milkjug View Post
                  Gonna have to sneak one of those GPS trackers into your car next time. I would probably put any flounder over 25" on the wall!
                  I am waiting for a 28" plus flounder and a 30" plus trout.

Comment

Nice fish.
                    Just mind over matter, if you don't mind it don't matter. If it matters you better mind!

Comment

I am going again this coming Saturday night. Virginia point will be good if the water calms down. If the wind will switch out of the south it will be good down on the South shoreline of West Bay also. This Saturday will be my last gigging trip of the year.
                      Yeh i like it around christmas bay when the wind is out the south whatever way.

Comment

Anywhere on the South shoreline between the pass and Jamacia Beach should be good if this wind dies. I have a few nice spots. You are more than welcome to join me next weekend.

Comment

Anywhere on the South shoreline between the pass and Jamacia Beach should be good if this wind dies. I have a few nice spots. You are more than welcome to join me next weekend.
                          I'll be there got my lanturns dusted off and ready!

Comment

I will either be going south shoreline or way back up inthe back of Campbells. Not sure yet.

Comment

Dang son!! How much did she weigh?
                              I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

I don't have a scale.

Comment

Working...
                                X