New Flounder Light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Flounder Light

I was going to take this out tonight but my friend backed out and I am not thrilled about going alone.

Its almost finished but I need to install the second light and the waterproof switch on the handle.

Click image for larger version

Name:	photo-8.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	59.4 KB
ID:	575444

I'll post more pics of it underwater.

I like the kickstand you added. Good idea

Comment

Originally posted by KennyWayne View Post
      I like the kickstand you added. Good idea
      X2

Comment

Originally posted by Root Canal View Post
        X2
        X3
        Karma's a beach.

Comment

Thanks guys! It is really nice to have. I have the 12V 1.7mAh battery mounted on the shaft. It's really nice to set the light in one place and not worry about submerging the whole thing. I will remember to take my phone next trip and take a pic.

Comment

Originally posted by HLF View Post
            Thanks guys! It is really nice to have. I have the 12V 1.7mAh battery mounted on the shaft. It's really nice to set the light in one place and not worry about submerging the whole thing. I will remember to take my phone next trip and take a pic.
            Go alone post up I'm sure someone would meet up with ya ,nice rig you got there .
            10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Looks nice. You don't think that wide of a setup would get tiring to push through the water and swing side-to-side after a while?

Comment

How did the new flounder light work out...? Sure looks good!

Comment

Does the kick stand get in your way? I just got a Loomis light.

Comment

Neat
                    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Wow talk about bring a thread back , wonder how it worked out ?
                      10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

I took my new Loomis light out this last week... it worked better than my homemade light.
                        Water was high and a little murky due to NE wind at 8 kts. Saw a few up near grass line (not gigging... just looking).
                        Anybody think they have a better wading light?

Comment

Originally posted by deepwaterlife View Post
                          I took my new Loomis light out this last week... it worked better than my homemade light.
                          Water was high and a little murky due to NE wind at 8 kts. Saw a few up near grass line (not gigging... just looking).
                          Anybody think they have a better wading light?
                          What light did you get. They have 3 offered on their website.
                          Shop our underwater led gigging lights. Either handheld and portable or boat mounted, we offer high intensity white gigging lights for flounder, frog, etc.

Comment

I got the 1200 lumens / Dual 18650 batteries light...
                            It worked well and was still going at the 3 hour mark ( wife was getting ready to go! lol).

I see now he has added the triple cree xml light gigging light... but I'm not sure I want to carry a large 12v battery around on my back. But I know it will be very bright!

Comment

12 volt deer feeder battery in a pouch with a cheep wading belt works great.
                              Add suspenders to hold the belt and you want notice the weight at all.

Comment

Working...
                              X