No announcement yet.

Flounder Round Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What will be the best way to keep fish alive?? I have no live well or baitwell on my boat and am wondering what will work best. Not looking to spend a whole lot of money. I doubt I can even catch any fish, but just in case, what are yalls ideas?? I will be launching at 2004, but from west bay to 2004 it may be an issue. Thanks.

MM
    "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor that the protected will never know."

Semper Fi!

Comment

Keeping flounder alive during the fall is easy.

If you have a livewell, simply keep the water circulating and if you are fishing from the bank, an ice chest works great. Simply put in plenty of water, use an aerator or oxygen bottle if you have one and change out water as much as possible.
      FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
        Got it... Will see you there Mudd...

Hope to see some of yall tomorrow also for the meeting I know AP said he was going to try and make it... AP what size shirt are you? Or is Moonpie providing yours?!
        I will be at the meeting as well
        FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

Comment

I am going to rig up my bilge pump and coolers Friday night at my place and have it suck fresh saltwater and recirculate / let it overflow all evening incase then "PEN" doesn't function properly...
          We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Working...
          X