What light to get for build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What light to get for build

Hey guys I'm very new to giging . Only went twice so far. But took my daughter and literally within 3 minutes We stuck a 17 inch. We both were super stoked but the musqeitos were unbarrable for her. So we had to stop. But I'm using the hydro glow from academy . It's 10 watt 1000 lumen underwater light. But it just don't seem bright enough. I think I need something with a little more balls. Can sombody please point me in the right direction for light choice. I've decided done research on her. Ur not seeing a answer that I understand

I think there's a guy on Craigslist selling led lights , just do a search

Comment

Ok what wattage and lumens am I looking for?

Comment

Underwater LED lights

Originally posted by Cody2306 View Post
        Ok what wattage and lumens am I looking for?
        Jerry's LED lights work very well in our waters.
        "I love this country, it's the government I'm afraid of!"

Comment

The brightest lights in the business, which are the only color tone adjustable lights for clear or muddy water, are the Outrigger Outdoors Swamp Eye lights.

If you prefer submersible lights, the Swamp Eye Submersible is 19,000 lumen, color tone adjustable from 2000k (warm white, HPS light) to 6000k (cool white, typical LED light). Here is link to these: https://outriggeroutdoors.com/produc...wfishing-light

If you prefer above water lights, the Swamp Eye Light Bar is 12,000 lumen, has reflectors designed to maximize light concentration and minimize glare and are also color tone adjustable. Although they are technically 7,000 lumen less than the submersible lights, their design makes them appear pretty dang bright. Here is link to these: https://outriggeroutdoors.com/produc...-led-light-bar

I will be straight with you and say I am supported by Outrigger but I would not choose to be supported by a better group of guys. They're all engineers and they've managed to pioneer a really great set of lights. They are located in Katy, so if you are in the Houston area you can check them out in person. If not, they do free two day shipping on all orders and stand by their product. If it breaks, they won't hesitate to fix it. I've put my lights through hell and back and haven't had any issues. I know several commercial fishermen and guides who also use their lights, haven't heard anything negative yet.

Comment

Working...
          X