468x80 Banner

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I get depressed a little this time of year.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes it does, Mike. So does my Seagull S6.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBLbrJxGtro
    Not that much different than a Karankawa indian hunting the shallows at night with a torch and a spear.

Comment

Originally posted by 2112 View Post
      So depressed!+
      GIRLY MAN !! Get your butt out there on a calm night if you are such an addict !! Give me a PM and I'll go with you. I've never been and I'll go if you need the motivation. Heck, we can go maybe late afternoon, do some twilight , post dark wade fishing , then go gig and maybe fish some more. We might actually gig some flounder and catch some fish. It would be an adventure. Besides, I haven't seen your mug in awhile. I say this even though I know that everyone who goes with you falls in/out of your boat !!
      GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

You funny Doc!
        Got a lot of stuff going on in my personal life. Mainly, my wife's Cheese has done slid off her cracker and a divorce looks to be immanet.
        I wish it was warm weather time.
        Not that much different than a Karankawa indian hunting the shallows at night with a torch and a spear.

Comment

OUCH, no wonder you're depressed. Sorry to hear that, buddy. Keep me in mind for some fun to cheer you up when you are ready !!
          GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Sorry to hear about that Bert, if you need anything give me a holler.
            Tom

Comment

hey bert you need anything........ been there down that..........i'm just down the road
              I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Dude if you need to get away for the day I'll take off work and we'll go fishing. Salt water is good for the soul.
                Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ibtsoom View Post
                  Dude if you need to get away for the day I'll take off work and we'll go fishing. Salt water is good for the soul.
                  My neighbor hooked me up with his mom so now I got a beautiful girlfriend.
                  I was actually hoping "Dirt Road" might be playing this weekend at the Bay View Duck, I was gonna lighten up at you're expense. Ya'll have to play that crazy song again.

Comment

My neighbor hooked me up with his mom so now I got a beautiful girlfriend.
                    I was actually hoping "Dirt Road" might be playing this weekend at the Bay View Duck, I was gonna lighten up at you're expense. Ya'll have to play that crazy song again.
                    Any neighbor that will hook you up with his mom is ok in my book! We're not playing this weekend but we are playing on the 19th of this month. We're also playing on March 12th and the 17th (St. Patricks Day) -- come on out dude and bring friends -- I'm gonna get you up there to play guitar with me eventually! I'm all about the crazy songs -- I think I know which one you're referring to -- that one is always fun!! Been working up some new ones too.
                    Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

I 'll be back to work by then Mike sorry. Are ya'll playing anywheres else this weekend?

Comment

Sorry to hear that Bert. Let me know if I can do anything.

Comment

Originally posted by FP10 View Post
                          Sorry to hear that Bert. Let me know if I can do anything.
                          Aw, it's ok. I guess it was a long time comming so I was kinda mentaly prepared for this. It's a case of her loss this time around. I love her very much but this was her choice and whats really going to be sad is if she trys to come back. It's gonna hurt me to say no. I wish her well...Now life carries on and I look forward to it.

PROSIT!

Comment

Sorry to hear about all the troubles Bert....Been down that road once before also and LOTS of beer helps fo sho! A couple of girlfriends would help also!
                            Good luck and let me know if you need anything!
                            sigpic
                            Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Thanks Chip...My new friend Penny is realy quite striking and she eases the pain but...
                              Ya, I can't lie. All the nurturing, love and time wasted is a huge dissapointment.
                              The new girl is like popping Xanax or taking novacaine but she seems to understand.

Anyone thats off this Thursday night and can go, ok I can use a little support group.
                              Bert Wills, the Texas "Gulf Coast Ledgend" is going to be playing with Kenny Braskit at Katies in Bacliff on Grand Ave @ 9pm. I'll be there, hopefully with Penny by my side.

Comment

Thanks Chip...My new friend Penny is realy quite striking and she eases the pain but...
                                Ya, I can't lie. All the nurturing, love and time wasted is a huge dissapointment.
                                The new girl is like popping Xanax or taking novacaine but she seems to understand.

Anyone thats off this Thursday night and can go, ok I can use a little support group.
                                Bert Wills, the Texas "Gulf Coast Ledgend" is going to be playing with Kenny Braskit at Katies in Bacliff on Grand Ave @ 9pm. I'll be there, hopefully with Penny by my side.
                                wow bert wills.......might have to join you bert.......
                                I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Working...
                                X