hobie livewell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hobie livewell

I fish a hobie pro angler and I am thinking about getting the hobie livewell. Is it worth the money? Any input would be awesome.

I've heard good things about it. But, there aren't many good options besides that one. It is quite expensive though.
    Resident Ninja

Comment

Go for it. It looks like a good deal. A live well with a Pro O2 Oxygen System on it is a must in my opinion...
      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

My reservation would be the added weight.

It's like adding the weight of a full 5 gal bucket of liquid (40+ pounds) that will also slosh around a bit.
        My kayak, stripped without gear, weighs about that much. It's not a Hobie, though.

As to the price, there may be other jury rigged alternatives, like a small cooler with an aerator, but it won't be an O2 system.
        At his baptism, Sam Houston was told his sins were washed away. He reportedly replied, “I pity the fish downstream.” - Nov. 19, 1854 - Independence, Texas

Comment

I use a 5gal bucket with a aerator now. Is it worth the money? Is it built cheep and does anyone have problems with it? Thanks guys

Comment

Working...
          X