SUP Yak?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SUP Yak?

Anybody tried the Imagine SUP's...http://www.imaginesurf.com/?post_typ..._product&p=820

Look pretty well made...sort of OK lowprofile styling. Going over to Soundwaves today to get a wetsuit and plan on taking a look.
    Don't be a Nancy!
    If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Monte i like those who stocks those around here?
    I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Originally posted by reeltime View Post
      Monte i like those who stocks those around here?
      Soundwaves claims to have the hookup!
      Don't be a Nancy!

Comment

Looks pretty cool. I would be interested to see if you can paddle them with out the fin. Where I typically fish in a yak is more or less mud and the fin would not work for that, plus I would hate to catch it on an oystershell.

Comment

Originally posted by FlatoutFishin View Post
          Soundwaves claims to have the hookup!
          That store has some neat stuff.I'm wondering how they do when the winds blowing because now that i look at there photo galleria and all shots are in a harbor and no wind days.
          I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Originally posted by reeltime View Post
            That store has some neat stuff.I'm wondering how they do when the winds blowing because now that i look at there photo galleria and all shots are in a harbor and no wind days.
            Well they are a cross between a SUP surfboard and a fish yak...I'd say fishing you don't wanna go too far from shore on a rough day standing...just as you wouldn't in a yak. Other than that, if your scared...sit down and paddle. They also make a crossover model that is more streamlined...mostly for touring and riding waves.
            Don't be a Nancy!

Comment

Working...
            X